Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sami Looks Lost....

Sami looks lost from her relationship with Allie. Not a good feeling if her spouse isn’t there cheering her up.

She did this to herself. She's controlling and won't listen.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami only cares about what she thinks.

Why does a woman always need a man to make her feel better. Sami is a strong woman and she and her daughter will get through it in the end and come together. I feel sorry for her, I don’t like how Allie treats Sami at all. She’s going overboard.

Comment

What did Sami do that was so horribly wrong? She wants to keep her grandchild in the family. Nothing unusual or wrong about that. Obviously, Allie is too immature to be rational. Her treatment towards her mother is terrible. When she decides to keep her baby, she will need her mother for financial & emotional support. She will regret her nasty behavior.

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly i couldn't agree more. Sami didnt do anything wrong. I just wish the next time Allie needs money Sami tells her to go to hell lol!

• Estefan0
        Estefan0 commented
        Editing a comment
        @ Flowercity79

I wanted Sami to smack the taste out of her mouth when she talked to her the way she did at the hospital! Sure, Sami can be overbearing but Ally is an inconsiderate, ungrateful twit.

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
      She did this to herself. She's controlling and won't listen.
      Allie is a spoiled rotten brat who could make a volcano of drama out of the tiniest grain of sand. We all know where she gets it from. But that's what she's doing now. Ironically in this idiotic rage she's got against Sami for talking to Rafe she's also revealing that he's the very kind of person she doesn't want adopting her baby.

Allie got to cruise through her college years, partying on Sami's money or Kate's money. But the ungrateful brat that she is, she's now using this baby to hurt Sami as much as possible. Which also shows us why she was sucking up to Nicole so hard. She knows Nicole will gladly do anything to hurt Sami and she's doing it in spades. It's know coincidence Allie is pulling Nicole into what is normally the mother role.

Comment

• icyblue2034
        icyblue2034 commented
        Editing a comment
        She could start by talking about Sydney. Either Allie doesn't know so she doesn't realize the extent of this situation. Or she does know and that's exactly what she's playing at.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sami has no room to judge anyone.

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nicole has no room to judge anyone either.

It has nothing to do with EJ. Sami can handle things on her own. She's resilient. She is dealing with a strained relationship with her pregnant daughter, becoming a grandmother again. Her daughter is mad because she had a convo with her ex husband.

Comment

I believe Sami needs EJ. He would have pulled her back to reality. She wouldn’t have been hard on Allie. Allie would have come around. It was sad not to see Sami and even Lucas helping Allie to birth the baby. I guess Days does not see a good opportunity when it’s presented.

Comment

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          EJ was never a good guy when it came to Sami he raped her whil holding a gun on her.

• EjamiandSamifan
          EjamiandSamifan commented
          Editing a comment
          He better guy than Lucas was at least he never almost let her die on deathrow that far worse than what EJ did to her that was Sami's darkest moment.
          Last edited by EjamiandSamifan; August 1, 2020, 10:01 AM.

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Skins 2008 EJ did not hold the gun to her to rape her. He just told her to cross the road where there was police. Sami made the choice later to sleep with him because she couldn't save Lucas alone.

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
        I believe Sami needs EJ. He would have pulled her back to reality. She wouldn’t have been hard on Allie. Allie would have come around. It was sad not to see Sami and even Lucas helping Allie to birth the baby. I guess Days does not see a good opportunity when it’s presented.
        Days wrote this thing all wrong. And as someone who likes Nicole, right about now I wish she'd go back to Africa and get stepped on by an elephant. The writers are messing up this story entirely.

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah.....I hate to say this, the thing with Nicole helping Allie birth the baby, was sweet....but it should have been Sami and Lucas. This visit from Sami, is just a same old thing. A angry woman looking for a fight every time. This has got to stop!

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nicole has been there for Allie. Sami has just been playing her manipulative games as usual.

• EjamiandSamifan
          Editing a comment
          Nicole wants to stick to Sami only reason she is helping Allie as i said EJ needs to come back and kick her ass he was married to that witch and same time give Eric a slap.

She is lost because she has no EJ with as usual everyone is turning on her including her own children again. If he was there Aliie wouldn't of been so rude to Sami because he he would not of let her just like he handled Will when that brat doing the same as what Aliie doing now.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lucas wouldn't let EJ way one thing to his kids.

• EjamiandSamifan
          Editing a comment
          EJ would not hurt her just show her she is a silly little girl just needs to grow up lol but EJ would slap Lucas i am sure now that is what i l love to see.

Sami and Allie must have had a really horrible relationship in Italy. I hate how Allie is treating Sami.

Comment

She has no one to blame but herself.

Comment

This feud between Sami & Allie started long before this adoption issue. Allie was angry with Sami, prior to Sami arriving in Salem. There is more to this mother and daughter estrangement.

Comment

"Sami looks lost..."
              Would that she were.
              And why does she always require a handler? Eric or Lucas or some other, taking her aside and smoothing her feathers?
              I try to avoid her but there was Eric, throwing her the obligatory apology (for whatever he said that he was probably right about), so she'd settle down.
              Woman needs to be chased out of town, since nobody's got the gumption to toss her in the raging rapids like they did to Nick.
              Oh well. It's Salem, there's always a crazy woman somewhere.

Comment

While I mostly hate the character of Sami, what I really hate how no one in her family actually supports her in any way. They are all so quick to lie to her and "handle her" and it seems like its always been that way since the 90's. Allie was partying and being irresponsible and got knocked up and then skipped town and is trying to get rid for the baby without ever telling the father and Sami is being the irrational one?

I have always felt Marlena never took any responsibility for her hand in turning Sami into what she became and now we have the entire family gaslighting Sami when shes having a fairly reasonable reaction to the deception her whole family has been running on her. I think they rely on Sami's reputation too much and her last few visits have been kind of pointless.

Would love to see Sami be possessed by the devil and come to town and really eff folks up lol

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post
                  This feud between Sami & Allie started long before this adoption issue. Allie was angry with Sami, prior to Sami arriving in Salem. There is more to this mother and daughter estrangement.
                  The whole thing is ugly. Don't know when Allie will understand.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X