Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't trust Claire - NO Spoilers!!!!

I think she is working with Eve
    Last edited by mahdi; August 1, 2020, 04:06 PM.

Nope! Claire is on the path to redemption. She’s been framed.

Comment

I am hoping this is redemption as well because I love the two ladies working together!!! Always hated that they made them enemies!!!

Comment

No I don't think so, I thinks she was very smart when she listed all the potential culprits, she might end up lawer, becoming a cop, or a private investigator, she will not be worse Lani and Eli.
        I loved seeing Ciara and Clair reconcile and work together.

Comment

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          Claire would make a great private investigator. She's sneaky, underhanded, and tenacious....if she got a whiff, she'd follow a lead down 'til she found what she was looking for. She might make a good cop, too.

I hope this is her redemption but who knows.

Comment

Claire comes off as dizzy and self-absorbed (cellphone absorbed?), but she's as shrewd as they come. I think her secret weapon is that people underestimate her brains, and also her unbreakable loyalty to the people she cares for... I still remember her at Theo's bedside after he was shot, and the way she went after Chase when he raped Ciara. Claire keeps us guessing, and I still don't know what she's up to, but I do enjoy watching her. She is definitely one to keep us on our toes.

Comment

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            She does act kind of dizzy and too hyper, but she is smart.

• Elle23276
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            She is self-absorbed. And yes, SHE thinks she's shrewd....but she always gets caught...she's never quite able to pull anything off. She had zero loyalty to Tripp or Ciara...in fact, she tried to kill both of them. She could care less about her parents....I think she saw them primarily as obstacles to the life she wanted to live, and still does. She's betrayed her grandmother many times, even though her grandmother went out on a limb to get her out of Bayview. Theo dumped her because he was unhappy with the person she was, also. I can't stand her, but I enjoy wondering not only what she'll be up to next, but who she'll cross next. Without a doubt, she's one of Days most unique characters ever.
            Last edited by Elle23276; August 2, 2020, 04:41 AM.

• That'sAFact!
            That'sAFact! commented
            Editing a comment
            If you've seen Wicked, I think she'd make a good Glinda the Good. Obsessed with popularity, and swept up with doing the wrong thing until it's almost too late. I can see her singing "Popular". Lol.

I am still not convinced that she isn’t helping Eve. I will be shocked if she isn’t.

Comment

I think it is a distinct possibility that Claire is working with Eve. They were very close at one time. This may be Claire's departing story. Perhaps, she and Eve are sent to prison. Just my theory.

Comment

Oh, I hope she isn’t. I reallly liked Claire and Ciara yesterday, working together. I’d hate for it to be all a sham.

Comment

SiobanSpencer I agree. Really liked their scenes together!! Plus I do not want Claire evil though the actress played it well! We have enough villains on the show!

Comment

Claire is not the one doing this to Ben. Its Eve. Yet. I want Eve to be an evil twin. What I would have done is use sleeping gas. A bomb was way too extreme.

Comment

I don't think Claire is in on it yet.

But I do kind of wonder if she will go along with Eve's plan to torture Ben once Eve begs her to not rat her out.

Comment

Unless Eve brainwashed her. She is not working for Eve.

Comment

I don't think Claire is in on it but man that would be great writing if she is! Eve and Claire's friendship was short lived and so dumb....

Comment

I don’t think she would help Eve now because Eve threw her under the bus and used her and Claire realized that! I think Claire would enjoy taking Eve down!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X