Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i the only 1 tired of Allie Horton being so mean,disrespectful to her own mother?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i the only 1 tired of Allie Horton being so mean,disrespectful to her own mother?

Now, i just can't believe i am the only one who is already(for a minute)sick of:

-Allie mistreating her own mother! that is her mom, and i m sure she love her child JMHO though.

-Allie talking back at each turn to just about every 1 excluding her lovely grand-ma Marlena.(seem most sweet with her)imo jmho also with step grandpa john black.

-Allie is a teen-child, still UNDER 18 right? Hence, imo, she need to be more respectful to papa (good father) lucas at the least,

& at least, a little more respectful to her mother, Sami. (who i believe, clearly loves her child) ((( despite when sami used to ALWAYS drop the child off at great-grandma Caroline pub for a quick spell i remember those days! LOL & I miss Caroline btw. RIP.

+
    Personally?

I don't even think IMHO she need to keep her child, because as IRL many do adopt, who are more suited to raise the child jmo.

I don't like her attitude,at all. I just don't.*shrugs*😏I've tried liking her returning to Salem, but i just don't. Not yet. Maybe 1 day.
    Last edited by Nikki7447xoxo; July 31, 2020, 01:56 PM.

Allie is a bratty child. That baby is so much better off without her. Sami is handling it well.

Comment

She’s not a teenager, she’s a grown adult (college graduate) who is capable of making her own decisions without interference from her controlling mother.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly! At least someone tells Sami the truth about herself.

• jmpenn90
        jmpenn90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why is she acting like a bratty teenager instead of an adult?

oh and this is a non-sami fan for years, saying this, so i am not a samantha jean brady horton dimera fan at all.(but LOVE actress Alison for a long time.)So realistic per scene. I just think Allie is real mean to her own mother, at too much of a bad attitude, with nice sweet great father, good man Lucas Horton,

and i hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
        Allie is a bratty child. That baby is so much better off without her. Sami is handling it well.
        oh thank you! i am Nikki. i knew i just couldn't be alone. fb days pages i am not lmfao so thanks alot. yep. thank you.

just 1 word this weekend, UGH! @ allie. just UGH.

The nerve. of her. and having nic all up and at it, in the delivery room - Puke fest, but i like nic alot but that's just such a BIG slap in the face, how Carlivati wrote it. YUCK. Sami is not perfect lord KNOWS she is not LOL but wow, just i am sick -n- tired of her, actress is great, in her role sure, but this is about ALLIE.
        Horrible character imo the way she is acting toward Sami.

Comment

You are not alone. Ali gets worse by the episode.

Comment

• Dazey210
            Dazey210 commented
            Editing a comment
            ICAM. Can't wait for her to leave Salem or change her whiny, irritating behavior.

• Iluvdogz
            Iluvdogz commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree totally. I am so over her attitude. And maybe its because I have raised my daughters to exhibit good manners, did anyone notice the other day how she had no apprehension whatsoever to barge right back to Eric and Nicoles 10 minutes after returning from their honeymoon? Then she was hungry so Nicole went for food. She came in and said "who's hungry? Allie says "I am " and proceeded to take the bag from Nicole without saying thank you. This girl thinks the entire world revolves around her and noone should be able to say a thing to her unless its something she wants to hear. Ugh. So over her!

I don't know at this point if she is 15 or 20. The show is making her look like 15 years old.

Comment

Sami sometimes drives me nuts with her childish and over the top actions .....But Allie is just acting bratty now!!! I can't blame Sami for wanting to be there with her daughter and caring about her grand child!! Allie should understand that somewhat as well!!! When she threw her mother out of the room, it was just mean!!! Alison was great in her pained portrayal today!!!

Comment

• WalnutGirl
              WalnutGirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here. Lucas and everyone else needs to call her out, and demand she respect her mother.

I'm sick of Allie's treatment of Sami, and this is coming from a Sami hater. Allie needs to grow the heck up and stop blaming Sami for everything wrong in her life.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Knowing Sami probably most of the bad things in Allie's life has been because of Sami.

• Beca Drags
              Beca Drags commented
              Editing a comment
              No, sorry! Allie didn't turn into a party girl, just because Sami had her dramas she was dealing with. That doesn't mean Allie gets to blame that on Sami. Allie made her own stupid choices, and shouldn't be blaming Sami for them!

• Harbor Club
              Harbor Club commented
              Editing a comment
              I know Sami has it all coming, but this does make me feel sorry for her.

Ali is a grown woman. Her mother doesn't deserve respect after everything she's done since coming to Salem. She's stuck her nose in a situation that was Allie's business then caused her to go into labor early.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Reminds me when Sami went into Gabi's business back in 2013!

• WalnutGirl
              WalnutGirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Why shouldn't Sami show concern, that's what mothers do.

Allie treats both parents badly and she's been a smart mouthed brat to several other family members.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not true! She treats Lucas fine.

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's exactly what she is.

Allie has been SORASd to be in her 20s, a college graduate. She has been bratty since she returned. She's been disrespectful to both parents, not just Sami. I get being a brat towards Sami, but I think the attitude that she's delivered Lucas is uncalled for. He was the parent with her when she had a drinking problem, the one who dropped his lie in the USA to relocate to be with her. Allie is just a brat, and Nicole is eating it up. She seems to be enjoying the Sami slamming.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Lucas recently said he wasn't there for her as he should have been. I think her anger at both is justified and Lucas understands it.

• icyblue2034
              icyblue2034 commented
              Editing a comment
              Harmonica1985 Yeah, that's a bit of a retcon. The parts where Lucas wasn't around were primarily when Sami took her from him. She should have left her with Lucas when she went on the quest for EJ while hiding from angry DiMeras, but she dragged her along in the hunt for a dead man. When they finally settled down, the moment Allie needed Lucas, he dropped everything and moved to London for her.

Allie is a brat. A spoiled, rotten, tantrum throwing brat.

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              icyblue2034 Agree, Lucas was the better parent. And, Ali is a big pain in the rear, to most everyone she
              encounters, but Nicole is loving it.

You are not alone. Allie is acting like an immature, spoiled, bratty, petulant child who is blaming all of her problems in her mother.

Comment

• Zach
              Zach commented
              Editing a comment
              Who does that remind me of? Oh Sami, that’s right.

I'm more frustrated that Sami takes it and signs up for more instead of letting her deal with the consequences of her actions.

Comment

I think for me I can't disconnect my real childhood filled with abuse to the stuff they have Allie whine about. I'm sure Lucas and Sami weren't perfect parents we know they weren't for Will yet they aren't monsters. I have no doubt in my mind they both love their kids and have tried to do the best they can. I just can't with some adult whining that mommy won't continue to bank roll my life of boozing around Europe so I'll whine to my rich grandmother to do it. I guess the college graduate didn't want to get a damn job that would cut into her time of partying and hangovers.

Comment

• rkm137
                rkm137 commented
                Editing a comment
                Harmonica1985 nothing on the show has said the kids were "neglected" or that Sami never left EJ's side. Allie has complained about being "dragged all over the world" which is definitely an exaggeration since we know Sami and EJ have been in one place for years, at least since finding EJ alive. Lucas visited often and came to stay with Allie when Sami let him know Allie needed him. So, Sami was clearly paying attention to her kids and to the extent that Allie and she had problems, Allie had two parents.

I agree with GlitterGlamDiva, the complaints Allie has are enough to cause friction, but do not remotely qualify as abuse or neglect. Allie is acting like a child. Her 22 odd years are chronological but a far from evidenced in her maturity.
                Last edited by rkm137; July 31, 2020, 06:32 PM.

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think Allie would know if her mother neglected her or not. Sami has never been and never will be a good mother. Honestlythose kids should have been raised by Carrie and Austin.

• jmpenn90
                jmpenn90 commented
                Editing a comment
                Allie claims that Sami has been overbearing and controlling not neglectful. The problem is the Sami comes on too strong and doesn’t always listen. But at least she is there and loves her daughter. Allie is acting like a brat to both parents.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X