Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LukeIsDaMan
    commented on 's reply
    I liked his friendship with Will & Sonny...don’t see that as much now. And I did like his pairing and his friendship with Gabi.

• Moore ideas
    replied
    ADVISORY:

Per SOC's guidelines:

Any personal attacks or mean-spirited remarks about the performers are not permitted. If someone were to post something nasty or otherwise not nice about your personal appearance, abilities or other remark about what makes you unique, it would probably hurt you very much. Therefore, we ask that you do not talk about the performers in this way. Soap actors and actresses do read these boards and we would not want them to be upset by something written about them. You can, however, grumble about a character. Keep in mind it's the character that might be sleeping around on his/her spouse -- not the performer!

Constructive criticism about the writing, production, fashion, hair and make-up is acceptable provided it stays within the context of the show. Critiquing an actor or actress' performance is also permitted. However, there is a fine line between saying that you were not convinced of a performer's portrayal of heartbreak in a scene and saying "The actress sucks!"

Leave a comment:

• ckg1
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the only ones I have left to watch on the show will be Kate, Abe, Sami(while in Salem), and maybe Cin. That’s
    about it, everyone has their preferences. When Gabi leaves the Dimera storyline, it will be just too dull with the overrated, overblown Chabby triangle angst stories. As many say, using the Fast Forward is the answer. Yes, everyone has their preferences for the whole show.

• Shimmer33
    commented on 's reply
    Gabi doesn't make the show for everyone. I plan to watch the show as much as possible as I've always done. BB as Jake can interact with different characters and won't be stigmatized as a rapist. I don't care for Gwen now so I don't expect it to change much.

• Shimmer33
    replied
    BB is staying with the show and I am looking forward to what else he will bring to the role of Jake. I'm not crazy about Gwen or the upcoming storyline but the two of them along with BF and MM are great performers. The four of them will definitely be interesting and I'm curious as to what the writers have in mind. Sometimes you have to go with the flow.
    Oh and I really got a kick out of Chad laughing at Gabi. BF has the best facial expressions.
    Last edited by Shimmer33; August 3, 2020, 10:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ckg1
    replied
    I can’t wait to see if Gabriella takes a break from all this Dimera nightmare nonsense. Crickets everywhere. Chad can now have his preferred obnoxious, arrogant, privileged spoiled princess and keep on throwing character after character under numerous buses destroying them for their record breaking, overblown, and over exaggerated angst drama storylines. Jake, well that’s the saddest part, BB will be lost in that. Gwen was introduced as being so well liked, hmm so good luck very soon Gwen!

Leave a comment:

• icyblue2034
    replied
    Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    Chad should make his family a priority than Gabi. Seems like he wants to make Gabi mad for no reason.
    He's obsessed with her. He seems to take any chance he gets to interact with her. He talks about hating her and wanting her gone, yet she's one of his top topics. I mean she does know more about business than he does so he has reason for concern there. But really, he seems to focus more on what he has than what he loves.

And while he chuckles at the drama, he might want to remember that drama tends to blow up in his face.

Leave a comment:

• Estefan0
    commented on 's reply
    You do realize that “petty, resentful, bitter and spiteful” are all words that can be used to describe Gabi, right?

• tiff5555
    replied
    Chad should make his family a priority than Gabi. Seems like he wants to make Gabi mad for no reason.

Leave a comment:

• StarlaBear
    replied
    I found Chad's chuckling at Gabi's expense a bit delightful since she has been in full on bi$%ch mode lately.

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    commented on 's reply
    Abby also has a TYPE and it's not Jake. Jake is the TYPE she cheats on.

If she dates him, I give it a few weeks before Chad has her bucking on his lawn and baby #3 on the way.

• Brenda4ev
    commented on 's reply
    I honestly would hate if the writers defaulted on Chad vs Jake now that Gabi is on her way out.

Chad is correct, Jake is a mechanic. The thing that makes his character fun is that he isn't some wealthy, smooth, suit-wearing businessman like everyone else. If they try and make him Stefan 2.0, I will quickly lose all interest in that character.

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I can agree with that.

• Abby_fan
    commented on 's reply
    Chad isn’t the brightest bulb in the bulb box. But if he lets Jake steals DiMera, then Chad needs to find a new profession.

• Abby_fan
    commented on 's reply
    I feel the same way. Chad isn’t a favorite of mind, but lately, I am loving Chad, seems almost everyone is.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X