Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Claire and Ciara

I'm glad they are going to work together to find Ben.

Thoughts?

Ciara still owes Claire a huge apology!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that was settled today

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Not for me! After the way Ciara treated Claire, calling her a monster accusing her of so many things, including setting a bomb, Miss, high and mighty Ciara still owes Claire the words, "I'm so sorry for blaming you and lashing out at you"

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
    Ciara still owes Claire a huge apology!
    No she doesn't. One of the consequences of trying to murder people is they will suspect you when bad things happen

Comment

• Shalaydra75
      Shalaydra75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ciara and others should understand that Ben should live with his past.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ben will always l I've with his past but he's not trying to convince a victim of his that he's the same person he once was. Claire doesn't even allow her crime to be talked about.
      Last edited by Harmonica1985; July 30, 2020, 09:46 PM.

• cali815
      cali815 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ben's victims included Will and Marlena and Ben has tried to convince both of them that he is not the same person. And, thanks to the writers, he has succeeded in doing that.

Usually the only times I take interest in the younger characters is when they team up against a known or unknown enemy. Shawn, Belle, Mimi, and Max trying to hide Claire from Phillip being an example. But, I don't really care about Ben, so this isn't doing it for me. Maybe it will get better.

Comment

I loved their scenes today and love that they are going to work together!!! Claire was framed and deserves some justice from those who framed her!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
        I'm glad they are going to work together to find Ben.

Thoughts?
        I do not like it. Claire should allow Ciara find her serial killer.

Comment

I don't like Ciara, in fact I find her very unlikeable. I frankly don't care about her and Ben, who is also smug and arrogant. Once this storyline is over, I hope they both ride off into the sunset.

Comment

Sounded like Claire is trying to lead Ciara where Eve is keeping Ben So Ben can “murder” Ciara after the brainwash is complete. I don’t trust Claire at all.

Comment

I adore Claire and she is sticking around whether people like it or not. She'll be around while Ciara goes bye bye. It's Claire's
              time to shine 🥳

Comment

Originally posted by Historia View Post
                Sounded like Claire is trying to lead Ciara where Eve is keeping Ben So Ben can “murder” Ciara after the brainwash is complete. I don’t trust Claire at all.
                Yes, exactly. I think that’s how it’s going to happen. And I think Ciara is as dense as rocks to even think of trusting her again

Comment

I was in tears laughing at their scene at the end of the show, when Claire was giving Ciara a pep talk like a trainer sending a fighter into the ring. "We're gonna find that freak and bring Ben home safe and sound! Do you hear me? I said do you hear me?? Are you with me?"

Comment

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post
                    I was in tears laughing at their scene at the end of the show, when Claire was giving Ciara a pep talk like a trainer sending a fighter into the ring. "We're gonna find that freak and bring Ben home safe and sound! Do you hear me? I said do you hear me?? Are you with me?"
                    And with their powers combined

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6YgphNy4s4MGQyuQ/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Comment

Are we really surprised that Ciara would trust Claire? This is the same woman that trusted Jordan Ridgeway when she suddenly decided to invite her and Ben to David's birthday party. I might be one of the few that likes Ciara but she is no rocket scientist.

Comment

I like that they became new friends, that they works together to find Ben, it's nice to see, I think after this story Ben and Claire can try to become friends, or at least be cordial.
                        Ciara has a good heart, and wants to give people a chance, I don't see what's wrong, we live in a world where everyone is suspicious, to see the opposite is refreshing.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X