Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad is aging like fine wine, he is hotter than ever!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad is aging like fine wine, he is hotter than ever!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/eaa42bba53721d5f9abd35ebd5243671/tenor.gif

He has been very sexy lately.

He is VERY sexy. BF looks good!

Comment

He looks GOOD with the facial hair. 😍

Comment

I agree, he's looking good. I look forward to seeing Abby back with him.

Comment

Brandon Barash shirtless on today's episode was looking great too! He needs more shirtless scenes.

Comment

He needs a personality makeover.

Comment

• Jj1701
              Jj1701 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ain't that the truth. Even the good looks can't make up for the fact that he's a total jerk.

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              You got that right. Good looks don't mean squat if the character is horrible.

Oh my gosh!!! Love his look. Love those eyes!!!! Now stop wasting him with silly stories with Gabi, Gwen, and this Shin guy.....boring!!!

Comment

Chad is on πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I cannot wait until Abby is back with him. They will be gorgeous together.

I see why Jake got jealous when Gwen said that she spent time with Chad. Jake knows that Chad is find as wine.

Comment

• lagirl
                lagirl commented
                Editing a comment
                Jake was defending himself from Gwen accusing him of sleeping around. She accuses him so he accuse her back.

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                lagirl Jake was jealous of Chad from what I saw. But sure, let’s go with he was defending himself against Gwen accusing him of sleeping around. Chad is still hotttt!!!

Chad is really hot he has everything. He has a good personality he doesn't put up with anything. I am loving Chad!!! I can't wait for Chad and Abby to be on my screen together again.

Comment

He's got beautiful blue eyes. Other than that, I can't stand him. I usually just want to slap him up the side of his arrogant head.....

Comment

Greg Brady never did it for me, hate the character, wish he'd leave for good with his nutso wife.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
                    Brenda4ev commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Greg Brady? πŸ™„

• Elle23276
                    Elle23276 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Greg Brady....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• ClassyIrishLass
                    ClassyIrishLass commented
                    Editing a comment
                    backheidi and Brenda4ev Nope, old show, many people including myself have commented at one time or another he resembles the character of Greg Brady, from the old sitcom, The Brady Bunch, played by actor Barry Williams. They really do look like they could be brothers if you Google some pics.

Chad is fine! I have a feeling though, he's going to be sacrificed to make Jake look like the good guy and Chad will once again be made to look the fool or jerk and I'm sure some of you will say, "He is a fool and jerk" No, he's not, IMO. Chad is a strong, good guy, with misguided intentions once in a while, but basically has a good heart and good intentions and adores his wife. Hope to see Chabby's love become stronger through whatever mess Ron has planned for Chad/Abby/Chabby.

Comment

• reality addict
                    reality addict commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh Becca, you hit the nail on the head! Ron will do everything he can to screw this up! New Stefan in the mansion just as Abby's about to return. I see heartbreak coming for Chad despite how handsome he is.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X