Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dareen View Post
    I used to like Nicole now I don't. She should have said no. How would anyone feel if their child chose another person instead of her mother to be with her during childbirth with the mother standing right there? Ali insulted her mother. She's rude, disrespectful and plain nasty in her ways. Nicole is a POS trying to look so good to everyone. Sami should just ignore that brat.
    What if Nicole said no and it caused more stress to Allie and she lost the baby or her life because of Sami? All those things you said Allie said to Sami were true! Sami did 1000 times worse to Marlena so payback is a bitch and so is Sami! To me Allie is still a lot nicer to Sami than Sami ever was to Marlena!
    Last edited by Dylans_Girl; July 31, 2020, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylans_Girl View Post
      What if Nicole said no and it caused more stress to Allie and she lost the baby or her life because of Sami? All those things you said Allie said to Sami were true! Sami did 1000 times worse to Marlena so payback is a bitch and so is Sami! To me Allie is still a lot nicer to Sami than Sami ever was to Marlena!
      Oh please. Allie was not going to lose her baby just because Nicole refused to play her game. The only stress in that room (besides any normal stress that comes with giving birth) was the drama Allie was creating to hurt Sami.

Comment

Allie was the one giving birth and it was her choice to pick who she wanted as her coach. Her connection right now is stronger with Nicole for some odd reason but it was her right to pick who she wanted. I don't think it would have done Allie any good to have Sami there when she was so against it. Yet it still doesn't seem fair that Nicole gets to be a part of the experience while Sami is shut out.

Comment

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post
          I'm really torn on this. I think Nicole was horrible for butting in and telling Allie that Sami changed Rafe's mind (especially because that wasn't even really the truth). In fact, in my view, NICOLE, not Sami, created the stress Allie was feeling before she went into labor by rushing home to blab her big "secret" and getting Allie angry and worked up. There are good things about Nicole, but she's just as much of a sh!t stirrer as Sami in her own way.

Still, the moment of childbirth isn't the time to try to change Allie's mind, it's the moment to help the expectant mother. As much as I blame Nicole for creating the immediate stress that led to that moment, Sami is to blame for the relationship being so bad in the first place, that Allie wouldn't want her there.

But it's hard to see Nicole be rewarded for basically butting in and helping drive even more of a wedge between Allie and Sami by telling Allie about Rafe. I kind of hate her for it, and it really bugs me to see her get to be viewed as this wonderful person by Allie.
          Excellent post! I see it the same way. First of all, Nicole LIED when she told Allie that Sami changed Rafe's mind. She didn't know what Rafe had decided or if he had decided at all, and he certainly did not say that Sami had changed his mind or convinced him of anything. Rafe barely said anything at all to Nicole because he was working and told her several times he didn't have time to talk. All he said was that he and Sami had spoken - and the rest was Nicole jumping to her own conclusions and making assumptions. Then she told her "truth" to Allie, which got her very upset and started the stress machine going, which was then exacerbated by Sami showing up and bickering (again) with Nicole.

Neither Sami nor Nicole is putting Allie first, IMHO. Both women are too self-centered and selfish to see how their squabbling is affecting Allie. It would be nice if at least one of them actually had the maturity to do that, but I guess it's asking too much. I also agree with the rest of your post.
          Last edited by July Baby; August 1, 2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nicole is capable of caring about others and we see that with Allie. Sami has never been capable of caring about anyone but herself. As John said this is all karma for Sami. She deserves every bit of it.

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Nicole cared so much for MacKenzie she got her away from loving parents Sarah and ERCI with her ending up with a murderer and an murderer enabler.

I think Sami should call in a favor from Ben Weston. Eric's history has shown he moves on pretty quickly.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is a sick comment.

• RickySpanish
            RickySpanish commented
            Editing a comment
            Just pretend Ben Weston is Gabi, and Nicole is Julie. Your opinion of murder seems to be swayed rather easily depending on who's doing it.

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe Sami can give Nicole 5 Million dollars to stay away from Allie we all know she would say yes, it has been proven she loves money more then anything else.

Originally posted by July Baby View Post

Excellent post! I see it the same way. First of all, Nicole LIED when she told Allie that Sami changed Rafe's mind. She didn't know what Rafe had decided or if he had decided at all, and he certainly did not say that Sami had changed his mind or convinced him of anything. Rafe barely said anything at all to Nicole because he was working and told her several times he didn't have time to talk. All he said was that he and Sami had spoken - and the rest was Nicole jumping to her own conclusions and making assumptions. Then she told her "truth" to Allie, which got her very upset and started the stress machine going, which was then exacerbated by Sami showing up and bickering (again) with Nicole.

Neither Sami nor Nicole is putting Allie first, IMHO. Both women are too self-centered and selfish to see how their squabbling is affecting Allie. It would be nice if at least one of them actually had the maturity to do that, but I guess it's asking too much. I also agree with the rest of your post.
          True. Nicole got a small bit from Rafe and turned it into this huge story where Sami controlled his decision. He never once said she influenced his decision. Nicole said that. Allie wants to hurt Sami and Nicole is more than happy to help.

Comment

l'd say it's far more clear that Allie just didn't want to deal with her mother's machinations anymore. She was stressing her out! Nicole makes her feel safe, and that's why she was the right pick to assist.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly!Allie needed ca ok that her mother is incapable of providing. Allie feels safe with Nicole. Sami is to over the top.

Nicole should have said no and reasoned with Allie of letting Sami be a part of the birth Since Sami was not a part of her birth, it's very sad life moment there. I feel Allie is mad at her mother because of the situation Sami put her and her siblings in. Don't know if the other siblings feels this way. Sami should have balanced out her kids with her hubby.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              No, Sami should have never interfered.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X