Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nicole should have said no

its clear allie picked nicole to be her coach to hurt sami if nicole was a grown up she would have said no but she instead she chose to reward allie's bratty behavior

I don't think Allie would have allowed that, and you don't want to stress a mom about to give birth any more than necessary

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! The less stress during the labor the better for Allie and the baby.

She picked Nicole because Nicole has a warmth and maturity and an ability to make Alli feel comfortable and comforted that Ssmi can never give her.
    Sami is too aggressive and doesn't listen to her and has no warmth toward her just controlling behavior. It is Allies choice and Samis behavior that made this happen. Sami should be glad someone else can be there for her daughter in a way she's never been. Sami always made Lucas keep Ali with Johnny but Sami left them with a nanny took them on the run left them again to take care of crispy bacon EJ. She had to have lucas and Rafe come to Europe to take care of her kids because she never has
    Sami has to truly show Ali she cares about Ali.
    I'm glad Nicole can be there for her.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are so right.

Originally posted by tollyfan35 View Post
    its clear allie picked nicole to be her coach to hurt sami if nicole was a grown up she would have said no but she instead she chose to reward allie's bratty behavior
    Nicole doesn't put the stress on Allie that Sami does and during labor there's enough stress already.

Comment

• mahdi
      mahdi commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! It's extremely important for a pregnant woman to avoid stress and no one can cause more stress than Sami Brady. Nicole and Eric are putting Ally and the baby first, while Sami is putting herself first, as usual. There's a good chance it was stress from Sami that caused Ally to go into labor.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree 100 percent.

I respectfully disagree with the OP. I'm a mother, but I cannot support Sami in this. Sami is the one who should have shown her daughter the love, respect and consideration of accepting her choice and getting out of that room when Ally told her to. Nicole is in no way responsible for Ally's aversion to having her mother around, making everything about herself, even the birth of Ally's baby. Sami can blame no one but herself for that.
    mahdi
    Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are exactly right! Sami can mouth off all she wants but it's time someone point out that none of this would have happened had she stayed out of it.

I have no problem with Nicole helping Allie

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me either. She's been a steady support for Allie since she arrived in Salem. It seems that Sami has neglected Allie for quite some time.

I agree, Nicole should have said no, especially because she is a mother and should know how she would feel in Sami’s situation. I’m not a fan of Nicole, and I have never liked Sami, but Nicole was wrong, and she shouldn’t have been flattered. This will come back to bite Nicole later when something similar happens to her when her own daughter, either as a teen or young adult, decides Nicole is the enemy and shuts her out of a momentous event.

Comment

• Silentfan
      Silentfan commented
      Editing a comment
      So they should have let Sami be her birthing coach, who is the embodiment of hysteria and stress?

• Chris
      Chris commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm no Nicole fan either, but she is clearly long past the histrionics that Sami STILL plays out every single day of her life so it's highly unlikely her daughter would behave in the same way. Sami's just reaping what she's sown over the decades.

Nicole has positioned herself quite well.

She can get under Sami's skin and come off as the nice one at the same time. Every nice thing Nicole does for Allie will torment Sami and no one can accuse Nicole of being nasty to Sami because all she is doing is being there for Allie as her cheerleader.

It's kind of a fiendish tactic really. Nicole's being kind to be cruel. I think it's kind of sick really that Allie would turn to Nicole given the whole situation with Sydney.

Allie has no loyalty.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why should Allie show Sami loyalty when it's clear Sami neglected her and probably most of her younger kids to find her rapist?

• Silentfan
      Silentfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Missed opportunity that this wasn't Sydney

• Clementine15
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^^0oooo, that would have been good!

Obviously, Nicole is using Allie to spite Sami. Nicole did not have to accompany Eric, Sami & Allie to the hospital. She should have stayed home! Sami is Allie's mother! What horrible thing has Sami done? She wants her grandchild to remain in the family. There is nothing unusual or wrong about that. Obviously, Allie is too immature to be rational. Nicole is adding fuel to the fire, and enjoying the dispute between Sami & Allie. Hopefully, Allie will tune into reality soon!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      The only one being manipulative is Sami.

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      That is your opinion coming from someone who "despises" Sami as listed in your topic. Let's just agree to disagree on this topic.

• Chris
      Chris commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not "obvious" at all. Nicole has been nothing but supportive of Allie, whereas Sami has done nothing but harangue her. I don't care for either character, but Sami needs to take a seat and shut up.

Nicole could have said no, but there didn't seem to be enough time to get someone else. Allie needs a calming person in her birthing room, and that leaves out Sami. Allie isn't comfortable with Sami, and that's reason enough for Sami not to be in the room。

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Allie wanted Nicole and it was her choice. Sami would definitely not have been calming.

Allie chose Nicole to spite Sami. Nicole relished in that and said yes. I've been on board with Nicole and Allie's bonding to this point, but not here. This should have been the moment where Nicole drew the line and actually did the right thing. Allie picked Nicole to spite Sami. Take Nicole out and she either picks Sami or jack of all medical trades Sarah can handle it.

This was the point where Nicole should have backed off. Instead she twisted that knife in Sami as hard as she could. And Eric needs to back the hell off too. He is a crappy brother. I guess marriage sure didn't dull that judgmental attitude at all.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Allie picked the one she felt more comfortable with. Sami only has herself to blame for the problems between her and Allie. I really wish Eric had truly and finally told Sami off. Sami causes stress and during labor that's not what she needs.

• icyblue2034
      icyblue2034 commented
      Editing a comment
      Allie picked the one that hurt her mother. Nicole is the one who caused the drama at the apartment that led to this premature labor.

• GHKissOff
      GHKissOff commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not true, Allie chose Eric first but Eric out of blind loyalty for Sami refused to stay especially with Sami standing there thrashing the mere idea of him being the one. So, Allie turned to the only other person in the room she felt comfortable with at that point. Like it or not Sami was acting ridiculous she couldn't put aside herself and what she wanted to help her daughter through labor. Had she stopped arguing with Nicole talking down to Allie and just held her daughters hand telling her it was going to be alright maybe Allie might have chose her. But Sami couldn't get passed her screaming and own agenda long enough to put her daughter first.

I used to like Nicole now I don't. She should have said no. How would anyone feel if their child chose another person instead of her mother to be with her during childbirth with the mother standing right there? Ali insulted her mother. She's rude, disrespectful and plain nasty in her ways. Nicole is a POS trying to look so good to everyone. Sami should just ignore that brat.

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post
      Obviously, Nicole is using Allie to spite Sami. Nicole did not have to accompany Eric, Sami & Allie to the hospital. She should have stayed home! Sami is Allie's mother! What horrible thing has Sami done? She wants her grandchild to remain in the family. There is nothing unusual or wrong about that. Obviously, Allie is too immature to be rational. Nicole is adding fuel to the fire, and enjoying the dispute between Sami & Allie. Hopefully, Allie will tune into reality soon!
      Perfectly said, thank you! Nicole shouldn’t even BE there!

Comment

I'm really torn on this. I think Nicole was horrible for butting in and telling Allie that Sami changed Rafe's mind (especially because that wasn't even really the truth). In fact, in my view, NICOLE, not Sami, created the stress Allie was feeling before she went into labor by rushing home to blab her big "secret" and getting Allie angry and worked up. There are good things about Nicole, but she's just as much of a sh!t stirrer as Sami in her own way.

Still, the moment of childbirth isn't the time to try to change Allie's mind, it's the moment to help the expectant mother. As much as I blame Nicole for creating the immediate stress that led to that moment, Sami is to blame for the relationship being so bad in the first place, that Allie wouldn't want her there.

But it's hard to see Nicole be rewarded for basically butting in and helping drive even more of a wedge between Allie and Sami by telling Allie about Rafe. I kind of hate her for it, and it really bugs me to see her get to be viewed as this wonderful person by Allie.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Allie deserved to know the truth.

• July Baby
          July Baby commented
          Editing a comment
          But it wasn't the truth.

Sorry, on Allie's side in this, all her mother was doing most of the time in that labor room was talking her down and making the whole thing about herself which was only adding to Allie's pain. Allie originally wanted Eric to stay but he didn't feel right about doing so, I guess due to Sami harping on about it being her. So, Allie than turn to Nicole, yes Nicole could have turned her down as well but what good would that have done? All Sami was doing was carrying on about herself and acting like a narcissist in a situation that should have been about her daughter. I'd of made the same decision in Nicole's place knowing that what Allie needed more than anything at that moment was a calm reassuring person to help her through labor not some banshee yelling at her and harping on about what's best for Allie because that's how she wants it.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's Sami. She makes everything about her.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X