Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Days wanted to make a real swerve...Bring Paige back

Of course we know Eve is all about revenge on Ben. Since Rolf has his hands in everything it seems and brings so many people back from the dead and has these evil potions and brain chips, would it not be a shocker if Paige was brought back as well. Since she was upset with her mother for being with JJ, she could have gone into seclusion, and just as Ben supposedly is off with his mind control to kill Ciara, she returns. That would serve the perfect shock value even though I know so many are upset by so many returning from the dead. It would definitely be a neat twist.

I don’t want her back. The character was boring

Comment

Paige isn’t important enough to bring back. JJ is gone and she doesn’t add anything to the show.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        Plus Ben killing her is treated as an afterthought except for this plot.

Why? Yuck. She can stay dead. Pointless, pathetic character. Ben did us a favor.

Comment

• 50yearfan
        50yearfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Couldn't have said it any better

If bringing her back will shut Eve up I'm all for it. I didn't know much of the character but I saw the portrayers Emmy reel on YouTube and she was actually quite a good actress.

Comment

^ She was good, the writers just dropped the ball with the character at first.

Comment

No I like Paige but no need for her now.

Comment

Might be interesting. I'd always hoped that somehow Paige and Serena were still alive, but I don't think the writing is going that way. It's unfortunate, too, considering who Paige's father is....could have been a storyline of foreign intrigue, with Paige seemingly killed by an enemy of Eduardo's. But Ben was the scapegoat.

Comment

I don't want her back. I want Eve to get her revenge for Paige's death...but I don't want the character back.

Like I want Eric to suffer for killing Daniel and now raising his daughter...but I don't want Daniel back either.

I want revenge plots not resurrections.

Comment

• pnorbert2222
                pnorbert2222 commented
                Editing a comment
                I must have missed Brady being killed off by Jennifer...

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Revenge always blows up in the person's face.

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                No, but Dan died and Brady needed a new heart........

Bring back everyone that Ben killed and clear his name completely or better yet, find out that Clyde set him up to believe he was the real killer.

Comment

A swerve straight into dullsville. The character was a total dud and the show is better for her being dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
                  Bring back everyone that Ben killed and clear his name completely or better yet, find out that Clyde set him up to believe he was the real killer.
                  They may as well bring back the ones he killed. Because by the time the writers are done torturing him for possible years to come for s/l purposes, he may as well be dead after being kidnapped, clobbered, or almost burned to death so many times.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X