Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Friday, July 31st. Preview

Allie wants Nicole with her in the delivery room, leaving Sami angry and sad. Ciara & Claire come to a stunning revelation. Ben is horrified when Eve reveals her plans for him. Jake invites Gwen to move into the DiMera mansion with him. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

I don't feel sorry for Sami not one bit I knew this was going to blow up in her face like everything she does. Sami will never learn!

Comment

I don’t feel bad for Sami, but couldn’t Allie call Marlena or Kate, Belle, or anyone she actually knows better than Nicole.

Comment

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Allie knows using Nicole the evil aunt would hurt Sami.

• Cat women
        Cat women commented
        Editing a comment
        If that’s the case I completely agree with Allie’s choice of birthing coach. I don’t agree with Nicole, and I don’t even
        like her, but she’s not worse than Sami, they both have a past.

I haven’t seen today’s episode yet(7/30) because it was preempted, but I’m on Allie’s side.
        Last edited by Cat women; July 30, 2020, 03:14 PM.

I was surprised she didn't want her Dad with her instead of Nicole. I guess they really just wanted to stick it Sami with it being Nicole!

Comment

Wow Allie is being a bitch. I mean i get Sami is a handful but she is her mother! It appears Allie only cares about her mom when she needs her to foot the bill for something ie. Money to drink, party, buy birken bags etc. Nicole should stop being petty and stop allowing Allie to use her to get under Sami's skin.

Comment

• RickySpanish
          RickySpanish commented
          Editing a comment
          You know if Nicole had always been a nice person like Maggie it would be more understandable... The fact that she has a past filled with such horrible deeds makes me much more sympathetic to Sami's hating her.

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Allie does not even need Sami for money because she has Granny Kate to use for that.

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Allie is being smart.

Oh please Sami is an ass and I feel like this her payback for the way she treated Marlena!

Comment

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Did SAmi throw Marlena out when giving birth and allow Marlena's worst enemy to be there.

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well John did say all this was karma for Sami. I guess he was right.

I think Allie is already in labor and in serious pain. She is upset with her mother because of the fact that again Sami was trying to meddle, so Allie chose Nicole over her.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly. Sami causes the labor so of course Allie wouldn't want her with her.

Jake invites Gwen to move into the house of madness with him! Yuck, BB’s return is already disappointing! Gwen is one thing but I already see the foundation being set for his involvement with Chabby in that house, especially Abby upon return. The Dimera mansion situation looks like complete madness. I just want Gabi to get her company GabiChic back and move on from .

Comment

Jake is getting annoying to me. He's sending major mixed signals to Gabi. Sometimes acting like he's got feelings for her, other times he's acting like Gwen is his girl. Maybe he really is a player. Gwen seemed to think he was running around on her in the past

Comment

Sami should leave and let Nicole and Allie play their games.

Ciara and Claire!?!

Poor Ben!

I knew it. Now Jake wants to live in the mansion, hahaha!!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X