Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Eve and Claire be working together?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Eve and Claire be working together?

Maybe Claire didn't do the bombing, but Eve could have gotten her to spoil the dress and take the ring.

I was thinking that maybe Claire didn't actually ruin the dress herself, take the ring or drug the drink, but that she assisted Eve by alerting her as to where she would be at a particular time so that Eve could do the dirty work. Otherwise, Eve would have had to follow Claire or have her followed constantly in order to know the exact moment to strike.

Comment

^ That could be it too. Although it would be easier for Eve to manipulate Claire into doing those things herself rather than possibly blowing her cover in Salem by being seen.

Comment

• jmpenn90
        jmpenn90 commented
        Editing a comment
        She could have had Vincent do those things easily.

I think Claire had no idea about that was going on. Maybe Eve wanted Claire out of the church in case something went wrong. Maybe that’s why Eve orchestrated the dress and ring disaster, so Ciara would cut Claire from the wedding.

Comment

Why is she back now? This would have made more sense back when she was going after Jennifer for the millionth time. If she cared so much about her daughter she shouldn't have been going to pound town with her boyfriend! Eve is disgusting. (the actress does a great job because I cant stand Eve!)

Comment

• CincyLady
          CincyLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep. My sentiments exactly.

Originally posted by ShermanTank View Post
        Why is she back now? This would have made more sense back when she was going after Jennifer for the millionth time. If she cared so much about her daughter she shouldn't have been going to pound town with her boyfriend! Eve is disgusting. (the actress does a great job because I cant stand Eve!)
        I think she's just being used as a plot device, to help others transition off the cast and set up a new s/l. It's too bad that they are trashing her this way because I enjoyed the character of Eve.

Comment

That could be a twist, if Claire was involved in some way, but I think a lot of viewers think it's possible, so it wouldn't be a complete surprise.

Comment

I don't think so someone mentioned in another post that maybe Eve was setting Claire up to make it look like she ruined the dress, took the ring and spiked the drink, not to get her in trouble but get her uninvited to the wedding. When Eve used Claire to get back at Ben the last time she felt bad about that and developed a soft spot for the girl. So when she found out that Vincent was planning to set a bomb on Cin's wedding day and that Claire was going to be Maid of Honor she probably figured she had to see to it that Claire looked bad so Cin would take back their invitation to the wedding so Claire would be out of harm's way which is what happened.

Comment

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Could be. Eve did care about Claire.

• Elle23276
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              ^She used Claire, and then discarded her like trash.

I think she was brainwashed by Eve, and Vincent. She did those things and doesn't even remember doing them.

Comment

I don't Claire did anything and she has not done anything wrong. I am sure Eve did all those things to make sure Claire was not at the church. I am sure in some way that Eve does care about Claire and didn't want her at the church when the bomb went off. I don't think Claire did anything at all and knew nothing that was going on.

Comment

My guess is that Eve and an accomplice masterminded the series of events. Claire is the scapegoat because she's the obvious choice. I'm guessing that either Eve had Claire followed and a series of events ensued without her knowing, or Claire remains in contact with Eve, sharing details not realizing that Eve was using her.

Comment

I hope not. It would be disappointing to find out after all this that Claire was in on it the whole time. It makes more sense that Claire is being used as a scapegoat because even Eve would know that Ben is the only one allowed to get better. She'd know that everyone would blame Claire and without any other evidence, Claire would be declared guilty and locked up again.

It could be possible that Eve contacted Claire, but given the timeline that would be difficult to believe. Eve had nothing to do with Claire finding out about the wedding and it really just doesn't seem likely that Claire would contact Eve even if she did want to hurt Ben and Ciara. If she's involved, it would seem more likely that she did the little things to annoy Ciara and Eve took it way too far, first with the poison and then the bomb. At which point she'd start blackmailing Claire to keep quiet by threatening her "If I go down, you go back to Bayview" style.

Still, it makes much more sense that Claire isn't involved and is being used as a convenient scapegoat. Like her release was the perfect thing for Eve to use to keep herself out of suspicion. Right up until Claire was seen in that video. Thank goodness those security cameras were on this time

Comment

• Elle23276
                    Elle23276 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You speak of Claire as if she was an angel until CIN happened. She was rotten to the core long before that. Getting Claire on board to assist with devious things is easy....and she's old enough to know better.

Eve was close with Claire. It is a possibility. Claire is leaving in August. This may be her exit story.

Comment

It was Eve and her buddy Vincent

Comment

I think they are working together. Claire is now going to lead Ciara to the location where Eve wants her (Ciara) to be. Claire hasn't changed at all.

​​​​​​

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X