Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Theory on Allie’s baby daddy.

I think Allie went to Africa to attend her grandfather’s funeral along with the rest of her family. I think this is when she got pregnant. My theory is that she reconnected with Theo and they had a one night stand. Thoughts?

The baby looks completely white. I don’t think it’s Theo.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      Theo’s mom was half Italian.

I don't think the father is anyone we know of will ever know.

Comment

Honestly, I think it will be Tripp or someone who'll be introduced to the show and then have it revealed that he is the baby daddy.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tripp is highly doubtful. I personally think he was just a one night stand Allie had and he won't be a factor. If he were going to show up I believe he already would have.

Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
      I think Allie went to Africa to attend her grandfather’s funeral along with the rest of her family. I think this is when she got pregnant. My theory is that she reconnected with Theo and they had a one night stand. Thoughts?
      I doubt she went. Bill never had much interest in Lucas or Will. I'm sure he never met Allie.

Comment

not understanding this obession over him being the father

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
          CallAboutTheCat commented
          Editing a comment
          Me neither.

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          You mean Tripp? I don't get it either. I don't think they ever met.

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not understanding of the obsession of who is Allie's boyfriend, lol! It's probably a one night stand that she does not like to think about.

I think it has to be someone related to someone we know. There are so many more interesting story possibilities if the baby is related to another character or family on the show.

But the Theo theory just feels wrong for the character. He's not someone who would party or have a one-night stand -- plus he's trying to regain the ability to walk in South Africa.

Comment

• Clementine15
          Clementine15 commented
          Editing a comment
          No doubt he would step up as the father and be responsible if it were him. Allie would have no reason to keep it a secret

Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post
        The baby looks completely white. I don’t think it’s Theo.
        How do you know the baby is white? Have you seen it?

Comment

I don't believe the father would be Theo, Tyler, or Tripp. It might be someone new, for Days to make him a regular or, it would just be the baby with Allie.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
            GrandmaJulie commented
            Editing a comment
            Pocket Tyler is her cousin.

Allie continues to avoid the subject of the father. Something is not right here. She was either a victim of rape, which she can't come to terms with, or she slept with a few guys, and has no idea who the father is, which is too shameful for her to admit.

Comment

• Clementine15
            Clementine15 commented
            Editing a comment
            l think you are correct. There is a good reason she is not naming him, and it has nothing to do with Tripp, Theo, Joey, or Chase. A couple of those are out of action, and a couple of others no reason to hide. l think we will find out one day and it will be a big juicy story. Until then, BIG MYSTERY!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X