Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve is BAAAACK!

She’s here for revenge for her daughter’s death. Can’t wait to see Eve torture Ben!

He's got it comin'! If I were her and he killed my child I'd be going after some revenge too! I truly don't blame her! To see the person who killed your baby being able to get married and have their happy ever after while your child is in the ground would be enough to push anyone to get revenge!
    I say you go girl!!!

Comment

• PennyB
      PennyB commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too! Make him pay...for Paige and Wendy and Serena...and Will.

I adore Kassie Depaiva so much! Eve is not the most likable character but Kassie just makes me love to watch her! Her wanting revenge on Ben makes so much more sense than her nonstop feud against Jennifer. I really wish they could flesh out Eve more. Every story is her out for revenge and the actress can do so much more.

Comment

I really hate that Eve is being made to look deranged just because she dares to want Ben to pay for murdering her daughter. Yes, Eve is wicked and has done horrible things, but this is trying to make her look worse than Ben. Even though what's she's doing is wrong, doesn't make her worse than Ben, IMO. She has every right to want to see him pay and suffer, just like he made her daughter and his other victims suffer.

I wish she'd sue him in civil court. At least take everything from him if she can.

Comment

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ben only killed 3 people Rolf clearly said Will was not dead he still had a pulse..

• Shalaydra75
        Shalaydra75 commented
        Editing a comment
        OK Skins-Ben murdered 3 people and tortured 3 people. Carry on Eve; torture that low-down, good-for-nothing, cold-blooded murderer.

• cali815
        cali815 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ben killing only 3 people is just a technicality. He essentially killed Will and Rolf saved him. Will lost more than two years of his life with his little girl and husband. Ben barely spent two years in a mental institution -- one which he broke out of on, I believe, two occasions. On both of those occasions that he broke out, he showed no sign of being rehabilitated at all. It wasn't until Sami broke him out of the institution and forced him to re-enact his murder of Will that he showed any kind of remorse for what he had done -- the FIRST time showing remorse. A few months later he was being released.

That, in no way, constitutes paying for his crime. Eve has every reason to hate Ben and want him to suffer and die.

I've always wanted to see her get this revenge! I loved the scene of her that day when she saw Ben in the park and she just jumped on him. She did such a good job showing her rage and hatred for him for what he did to her daughter. She is a wonderful actor!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        She needs to be committed so She can get help to deal with her grief.

• Shalaydra75
        Shalaydra75 commented
        Editing a comment
        I enjoyed that scene too!

• cali815
        cali815 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd say she has found a way to deal with her grief...

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
      I really hate that Eve is being made to look deranged just because she dares to want Ben to pay for murdering her daughter. Yes, Eve is wicked and has done horrible things, but this is trying to make her look worse than Ben. Even though what's she's doing is wrong, doesn't make her worse than Ben, IMO. She has every right to want to see him pay and suffer, just like he made her daughter and his other victims suffer.

I wish she'd sue him in civil court. At least take everything from him if she can.
      Eve not wanting Jack to remember his family so he wouldn't go back to Jennifer was worse then this and her sleeping with JJ when he was dating Paige is also much worse then this

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't care for the character when she was with JJ and she was boring when with Brady, but I like the actress and am looking forward
        to her encounter with Ben

As usual... KDP gives an amazing performance!

If they want me to view Eve as being in the wrong.... the answer is HELL NO. I found Eve to be very annoying because she would constantly go up against and swear revenge upon people who did nothing to her. She'd blame them for her own misery when she was responsible.

But, finally, Eve is setting out to destroy the man who murdered her daughter in cold blood and left her lifeless body in a public shower for her classmates to find. Go Eve! Take him down! Avenge your daughter... Ben is living happily and getting married, but Paige will never see her wedding day and Eve will never even get to hold a grandchild. I am all for this story and Eve getting back at Paige's murderer!

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

Eve not wanting Jack to remember his family so he wouldn't go back to Jennifer was worse then this and her sleeping with JJ when he was dating Paige is also much worse then this
        Na, Eve doing those things is pure Eve. I could still see her love for Paige, even though she slept with JJ. She had true remorse for that. Like I said, this is nothing compared to what Ben truly deserves. He certainly doesn't deserve to live happily ever after while his victims are in the ground.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Eve was only sorry because she got caught. She's always been that way.

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          The only times I felt sorry for Eve was when she was attacked by Harper Deveraux the "Salem Knifer" and when she was kidnapped and then taken hostage by Eddie Reed in the OR!

I have to admit I wish a back from the dead Nick Corelli was back to help her with this I could see him doing this her.

Comment

I guess I just found Eve sleeping with JJ to be worse then anything else she has done including running down a young Sarah and leaving Molly Brinker in the woods, because it hurt her daughter Paige so much..

Comment

• Karen73UK
            Karen73UK commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn’t even put those last two things anywhere near the worst things she’s done, I don’t even think her sleeping with JJ is so unforgivable (I mean how many other family members have shared lovers over the years on this show and got past it ). I think what she did to Haley was way worse than what she did to Paige and I didn’t even like Haley.

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            Running over Sarah might have been the worst thing she has ever done but that was also just an accident.

I guess I just found Eve sleeping with JJ to be worse then anything else she has done including running down a young Sarah and leaving Molly Brinker in the woods, because it hurt her daughter Paige so much..
          Nothing is worse than Ben maliciously murdering several people and framing Chad for it and now is walking around free, ready to get his happily ever after while his victims are cold dead in the ground.

Comment

Eve needs help sadly. She is turning into a serial killer herself.

Comment

• cali815
              cali815 commented
              Editing a comment
              She is not turning into a serial killer. She only wants to kill Ben because he killed her daughter. One person for a reason people can understand. Not a serial killer.

I look forward to this, although it was highly speculated that it was Eve behind the bomb. She has a nice, new assistant. I think Ben's legs
            will hurt some now.

Comment

I wonder if we find out that this is not Eve? RSW did say this is is going to be a wild story we could see some twists and turns on the way..

Comment

What surprises me so much about these revenge plots is that people wait so many years to make them come to fruition. How long ago was Paige murdered? Three or so years ago? Why wait until now? Get it done after the fact. It makes it appears that Eve ran around mentally disturbed all this time, of course having enough time to plot against Jack and Jennifer which seemed trivial compared to Paige's death. But this is how soaps do their thing, a simmering hatred I guess that sooner or later explodes like a powderkeg. Why not just hire a hit man plain and simple and get it over with instead of the wedding drama?

Comment

• Karen73UK
                  Karen73UK commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think there were a lot of fan complaints that Eve should’ve been getting revenge on Ben back when she was keeping Jack from Jennifer. So I guess the writers were waiting for the right opportunity to fix that.

• Elle23276
                  Elle23276 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Five years ago. But if she had someone put a bullet in the back of his head, there'd be no seven month long storyline....with multiple suspects....prominently featuring Chabs, front and center. 🤮 Lots of Kate Roberts, Eve Donovan, and the stupid Salem PD arresting innocent people. 🙄

• islezeus
                  islezeus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  By her explanation it sounds like she left it in the hands of the law and karma but Ben always escaped justice. First, he escaped the death penalty for serial killing by getting committed to the mental institution. Then He left the institution a couple years later because he was "Reformed" or whatever they call it. Then he almost gets executed for the murder of his sister but he is proven innocent. So, to Eve, she has to take matters into her own hands; and I can't blame her. The man who brutally killed her daughter gets to marry and start a new life while Paige is a pile of bones/dust in the ground. Get him Eve!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X