Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Thursday, July 30th. Preview

Ben's past comes back to haunt him. Ciara & Claire decide to team up. After a heated confrontation with Sami, Allie goes into labor. Chad discovers Gabi's motives regarding DiMera Enterprises. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Thanks cady...............................

Comment

Damn it, Sami! I love Sami (I always root for the underdog) but I can not condone or support any of her behaviour since she came back to town. Yeah she is causing drama, but this isn't really character driven, its to the point of it being OOC.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nothing Sami does can be condoned.

CB/Gabi is my favorite, but just tired of the scenes of Gabi/Chad nonsense. Especially Gabi subjected to Chad(mostly Chabby). Just plain sick and tired of the repetitive garbage. Gabi is much better in scenes with Jake or anyone else! Gabi/Chad, most likely just need to fast forward.
      Last edited by ckg1; July 29, 2020, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Why is Chad in Gabi's business? The man should be watching his kids and be with his wife in Florida. I am teary eyed regarding CIN. And Sami should let her kid decide what to do with the baby.

Comment

Sami needs to bring EJ back for DiMera Enterprises. All this back and forth is ridiculous. Hurry back Abby.

Finally, Allie has her baby. I wonder who get to have it. I guess anyone who is not Sami’s recommendation.

Poor Ben!

Sooo now Ciara and Claire are buddies
          Last edited by Abby_fan; July 29, 2020, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X