Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marci Miller airdate?

Does anyone know when Marci Miller will first air as Abigail? Has anything been posted or confirmed about this? I was under the impression She would appear end of July.

I think I read in August. Not sure of a specific date.

Comment

She will return in August. Hurrah! I adore MM in the role of Abby. So looking forward to her return.

Comment

I am not looking forward to it. Hope it's short term. Please don't let it be her DID story and dredging up the rape story. She was terrible in this story.

Comment

Originally posted by peanut100 View Post
          I am not looking forward to it. Hope it's short term. Please don't let it be her DID story and dredging up the rape story. She was terrible in this story.
          Actually, as much as I hated the DID/rape story, Marci was pretty phenomenal in it. So much so, it garnered her an Emmy nomination. Just goes to show, different strokes.....

Comment

I can’t wait!! When she first came I didn’t care for the recast, I was one who said she’d never be Abbigail to me... then I watched her she is definitely the only Abbigail I ever want in the role!!! She is a QUEEN!!!! This is gonna be soooo good!

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post
              She will return in August. Hurrah! I adore MM in the role of Abby. So looking forward to her return.
              I agree I adore Marci Miller. I like Kate M. too but admit I did see Kate M. first as Abby and can only remember Kate M except when she tied Ben to the bed and set it on fire. Terrific scenes but troubling but after that Marci Miller took over and I loved all her time on the show so I love Marci M.

Comment

Originally posted by JustGigi View Post
                I can’t wait!! When she first came I didn’t care for the recast, I was one who said she’d never be Abbigail to me... then I watched her she is definitely the only Abbigail I ever want in the role!!! She is a QUEEN!!!! This is gonna be soooo good!
                This is how I felt. I remember when Marci first appeared, I was like, "No way. She is far too different than Kate to adjust." Then slowly but surely she won me over completely! Now I think I prefer Marci to Kate! Kate's still great, but Marci gives Abby the elegance and softness that I love in Abby.

Comment

• LittlePea
                  LittlePea commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So interesting, I think a lot of fans had this same reaction!

For the non MM fans out there: will you be fast forwarding or hate watching?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                  JackandJenfan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fast forwarding. Not interested in seeing someone who doesn't even understand the character muck it up again. 🙄 Just keep my faves away from her.

I enjoy both actresses in different ways but it also depends on the writing . Even if I don’t like the sl but I can enjoy the performances or it moves along I can usually stay with it.

As for MM returning I am interested seeing just what they have her doing.

Comment

Love her and KM both!!! But some of my favorite scenes ever on Days were between the MM version with BF as Chad so she has a special spot in my heart always!!!

Comment

Please , Ron, don’t let it be another DID story and I will love Marci as I did last time. I don’t know the air date, but I am happy Abby is back in Salem.

Comment

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
                      Is hate watching a thing now?
                      I'll fast forward. My opinion of her is out of bounds according to forum rules.

Comment

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
                        What exactly is hate watching? I'm truly curious. I'm involved in a whole lot of fandoms that can produce some extraordinarily toxic people, but I've never heard of hate watching.

I will FF a lot of her scenes unless something is going on in the scene that seems important, includes other characters I really like, or involves Abigail being brought down off the highest of the Horton high horses. Otherwise I'll just FF in the hopes that she'll leave again soon.

Comment

I can't wait for Marci; she's my favorite Abigail! I hope she's on our screens soon.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X