Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Days bring back Lauren Boles as Ciara Brady?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Days bring back Lauren Boles as Ciara Brady?

I know that the actress is kinda young but she can play older like the actress playing Claire did. ORK was 16 when she first played Claire. Her character was 16 for a few months but then the writers aged the teens to18 years old. The actress playing Allie is only 20 but her character has already graduated college. Days did this with Christie Clark when they got rid of her to age the character but then brought her back. I always liked LB and I think it would be best to bring back the original Ciara instead of recasting the role yet again.
    Last edited by GrandmaJulie; July 28, 2020, 06:37 PM.

Current Ciera is a great actress. I think that Days would rather splice her in and out, than get rid of her all together. The next Ciera has to be on her A game. Its Days loss once again getting rid of great talent.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Days wants Ciara full time. I could see them doing that if she was a supporting character but Days wants Ciara as the lead. Jen Lily wasn’t able to commit to being full time so they got rid of the character all together. I just don’t see them back-burning Ciara and Ben. They are too popular.

Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
    I know that the actress is kinda young but she can play older like the actress playing Claire did. ORK was 16 when she first played Claire. Her character was 16 for a few months but then the writers aged the teens to18 years old. The actress playing Allie is only 20 but her character has already graduated college. Days did this with Christie Clark when they got rid of her to age the character but then brought her back. I always liked LB and I think it would be best to bring back the original Ciara instead of recasting the role yet again.
    No way, she is only 16. That is way too young to play a married woman. Any love scenes with Ben would be gross. Plus I think they want the actors to come and go for budget reasons so I bet the current Cierra actress will be back.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
      GrandmaJulie commented
      Editing a comment
      She’s turning 17 in December. The writers can separate Ben and Ciara for a while and just have her running Titan. Like I said before, the writers are t looking for a part time Ciara Brady. VK only wants to do guest stints like Sami. It wouldn’t work with RSW being full time.
      Last edited by GrandmaJulie; July 28, 2020, 06:51 PM.

• jmpenn90
      jmpenn90 commented
      Editing a comment
      She wouldn’t even look right in scenes with Claire or working at Titan. Just recast with someone the right age.

Hmmm - I don't know. I looked at LB's pics - just might work.

Comment

She is too young. They need to recast with someone the same age as VK.

Comment

No offense to the actress but no way! She is too young and I don't think she could be Ciarra again. As a teen she was okay but....

Comment

How old is the girl that played Liberty on ATWT? She was decent. Starr from OLTL would be good too.

Comment

Is she even still acting? I'm not sure she'd work as Ciara now, I haven't seen her in anything recently.

Comment

I think it's too late to go back now. I wish they had never replaced her.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                CanaryFan98 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes she could've kept Doug/Julie entertained with her antics reliving the Hope years but far worse.

No let me enjoy the memories I have of demon child Ciara.

LB can return to Days as Sydney Dimera though...

Comment

I think LB would be too young looking in a pairing with RSW.

Comment

She's too young. Bring back Vivian Jovanni, she was the best actress in the role.

Comment

• jmpenn90
                    jmpenn90 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh no please! Just get a new actress. She was awful

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    VJ sucked. She was a total miscast.

• gymguy68
                    gymguy68 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    VJ was HORRIBLE!!!!! Please, no to her!

Isn't the actress under 18? If so, no way. Having the young actress play the adult Ciara married and sexing it up with with the 30 something actor playing Ben is just creepy.

I preferred the pre-SORASed Ciara. Never have cared for this latest version of Ciara.

Comment

• dee2
                    dee2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This version of Ciara turned me off the character the minute she stepped off the motorcycle with her too cool 'tude. Punching Claire just
                    established the fact that I wouldn't like Ciara.

Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
                  YES! She was an amazing little actress and she is not that young anymore i would love for her to come back.

Comment

She's too young for the role. She was great as kid Ciara, though.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X