Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think RSW will be written out?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else think RSW will be written out?

Not that they couldn't recast Ciara and it be just as successful. The best recast in my opinion was Nancy St. Alban as Michelle Bauer Santos on Guiding Light. And if any of you watched back then you know how big Danny and Michelle were and how fans worried about their future as a couple when Bethany Joy Lenz left the role but NSA made an amazing Michelle. But back to my point of I could see them doing that because I don't think any of those actors are on contract, Ben has no real ties to Salem and when Brady and Chloe were married in 2005 NB had decided to leave so Kyle Lowder was written out so they could go out together. I remember reading an interview he did after he said he didn't feel like he'd been fired, it's just the direction that the story went. And as a fan of Ben and Ciara, I think they've suffered enough and they deserve to be happy. Off screen, far from Salem.

There is no reason for that to happen.

Comment

He's the writers darling. If one actor on the show is safe...it's him.

They've sunk too much time into this redemption arc of his to get rid of him.

And honestly I think he's better off story wise without Ciara. She's a bit of a pill.

To me he's about as important to DAYS now as Carly, Jason and Sonny were to GH in the late 90's. It's his show right now.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        And GH fans are still paying for it when they ruined the show with that move well for me at least.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen to that. Once a show is about only a few characters it goes down the tube.

Ciara could be recast. It’s impossible to say.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that's what will happen.

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd welcome a recast. Might be better than what they have now.

I would think they would recast Ciara. If not, I still think the keep him. I agree that GL had a good run with their Michelle recasts. After Rebecca Buding-Bethany Joy Lenz, and Nancy St. Alban.

Comment

No he’s staying. Ron is obsessed with him.

Comment

I think he should be. His character Ben has been problematic from the time they turned him into a serial killer and all him redemption s/l’s. I think Ciara is gone for now as her mother is leaving. I just don’t think they have a broad base of fans for Ben the reformed serial killer. Fans yes just not a broad base of fans.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Speak for yourself please. I for one would hate to see RSW lose his job just because his co-star chose to leave.

• CincyLady
            CincyLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Well if RSW leaves - so do I. I'm so bored with the characters that are left.

• Elle23276
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            Huh? LOL....Ben is the core of this duo regarding their base. She's simply an add-on, imo....the pairing EXISTS because of him. And that base is solid...and will follow him wherever he goes.

No reason for RSW to lose his job I think he will be on the show until he feels it's time to leave.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! It would be super wrong to write Ben out for this reason.

Interesting I took forever to accept NSA as Michelle Bauer . Eventually I did but it was a matter of her being in the role a long time and adjusted to her. But I don’t think recast are a problem and I don’t see why Ciara can’t be recast.

I only wonder why they would marry them off like they right now unless a recast is likely.

I don’t see him leaving the show.

Comment

I think they should recast Clara and hopefully strike gold like they did when they replaced Abby. RSW is too good to let go again.

Comment

Nope I'm not that lucky.

Its funny you mention NSA's Michelle I never liked her at least with Danny. I didn't mind her with Daniel Cosgrove's Bill though.

I stopped liking Manny after Joie left.

Comment

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
                I think he should be. His character Ben has been problematic from the time they turned him into a serial killer and all him redemption s/l’s. I think Ciara is gone for now as her mother is leaving. I just don’t think they have a broad base of fans for Ben the reformed serial killer. Fans yes just not a broad base of fans.
                You really think RSW should lose his job because some fans don't like him?

Comment

• Joluiscute
                  Joluiscute commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Some people have wished him to lose his job because they hate Ben or hate Cin. I dislike some characters, but have never wished someone out of a job. The other thing is to call him the golden boy or the pet, conveniently forgetting how Ben was trashed to prop boring Chabby. RME and SMH

• cali815
                  cali815 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  People are not wishing RSW to lose his job. They are saying if Ciara is going then maybe Ben should go with her. They could always bring RSW back as another character just like they have done for many others over the years -- most recently Brandon Barash.

• Skins 2008
                  Skins 2008 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I really don't want to see another dopplelganger or come out of nowhere twin story,I would rather have see Ben stay in town and become a angry anti villain type, that thinks he doesn't deserve love because he lost Ciara, who was the only one who believed in him., He could sldo try to find out if he really was the NTK or was brainwashed by Jordan or someone else to think he committed those murders.

Originally posted by backheidi View Post
                I think they should recast Clara and hopefully strike gold like they did when they replaced Abby. RSW is too good to let go again.
                This right here. I hope they do find a successful recast because as much as I want them to be happy far from Salem, I love Ben and I believe RSW is too good to let go of. I saw some of he and VK IG live and they're really excited for the story coming up and that Ben and Ciara are going to fight for their life together. Trust the process is what he said. They survived death row, I think they could survive anything. Especially Ciara, she has so much faith in Ben no matter what they're about to face I believe she won't give up. Even if Ben is left feeling defeated. Apparently his time as Eve's hostage will leave some scars, mental ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

You really think RSW should lose his job because some fans don't like him?
                  I would never wish this on any actor, he has every right to work. And I think Ben's fan base is quite broad, even though the character has no real ties to Salem other than Ciara.

Comment

I think they’ll either give him a new pairing or recast Ciara.

My guess is he’ll stay as long as he wants to stay. I don’t see TPTB giving him a pink slip anytime soon.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X