Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was the bomb sent by Clyde?

I'm torn in this situation. He's absolutely capable of it and he did tell Ben he was sending them a gift.

Thoughts?

No I think Clyde likes Ciara nowm he doesn't even call her girlie anymore.

Comment

No. They’re making it too obvious. It’s probably Eduardo and/or Eve.

Comment

I think Clyde is a red herring. He didn’t do it.

Comment

Clyde has no motive to kill his son. I think Eve is the captor.

Comment

as long as its not Eve or Abby/Chad, (which its probably Eve) im don't care who sent the bomb after Ben. The last thing I want to watch is a show where they are making the families of his victim the bad guy in order to fully redeem Ben. If its Eve I still will not root against her vs Ben. No matter how bad Paige and Eve relationship was towards the end of Paige life, She did love her daughter and he killed her daughter in cold blood. She can continue to do whatever to him in my book.

Comment

• CincyLady
              CincyLady commented
              Editing a comment
              Eve is a "bad guy" without Ben - the character is totally obnoxious.

Clyde is messed up but he wouldnt kill his own son. He is in prison right now because he stayed behind so Ben could escape. Also he likes Ciara now for saving Ben so don't think he would try to kill her

Comment

Well I believe who ever did it also ruined the wedding dress and stole the ring. And sorry if it sounds sexist but the the nail polish is the work of a female. And I can say it i am female. LOL. And the making Ciara sick. I know this is not real life but my money is on Eve.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
                I'm torn in this situation. He's absolutely capable of it and he did tell Ben he was sending them a gift.

Thoughts?
                I originally thought it was Clyde, but he might be a red herring. I think maybe those who tthink it is Eduardo and Eve who are responsible may be right.We know A is coming back as Eduardo and I think Eve is coming back. Clyde as bad as he is I do not think would want Ben hurt. BUT if Ben has been kidnapped that may be Clyde's doing to keep him safe.

Comment

Originally posted by soapfan6 View Post
                  as long as its not Eve or Abby/Chad, (which its probably Eve) im don't care who sent the bomb after Ben. The last thing I want to watch is a show where they are making the families of his victim the bad guy in order to fully redeem Ben. If its Eve I still will not root against her vs Ben. No matter how bad Paige and Eve relationship was towards the end of Paige life, She did love her daughter and he killed her daughter in cold blood. She can continue to do whatever to him in my book.
                  It' not up to her get revenge only god can make Ben pay..
                  Last edited by Skins 2008; July 28, 2020, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• soapfan6
                    soapfan6 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not saying it is, all im saying is, if its her. I don't care what she does to him., I will always root for her against him.

• TheMartins4Life
                    TheMartins4Life commented
                    Editing a comment
                    soapfan6 Well if its Eve she'll have hell to pay since she could of killed many people in the church. Eve has every right to have revenge on Ben but at the end of the day like I sad, if its Eve she'll need to pay too since everyone else wants to Ben to pay.

I say Eve is the kidnapper but I think the bomber is Orpheus or an still alive Jordan Ridgeway..

Comment

Clyde will be on today we should be able to tell if he is involved in this I don't think he is for he reasons I gave earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by soapfan6 View Post
                      This is how I feel! So sick of the writing making characters look like the bad guy cause they dare still hate Ben and want him to pay. I don't condone revenge, but I still won't see Eve as a bad guy in this situation. Ben should still be in prison. No serial killer would ever be released, let alone back into the community where he tortured and murdered. Days needs to get a little more real with this storyline and character and put Ben in prison where he belongs, but I doubt that will ever happen. I also firmly believe that it is not Chad or Abby having anything to do with this. They have moved on from Ben a long time ago, and have other issues to worry about.

Comment

I believe it was Hope who set the bomb and kidnapped Ben. She called Ciara back to avoid her being in the way. Also, KA is leaving so this will probably pave the way out for her.

Comment

I'm just going to throw it out there...what if it's Phillip?

Phillip is Ciara's (half) Uncle. He comes back in August.

Like I don't think he cares about Ciara as a person but letting Ben Weston live seems like unfinished Kiriakis business. If Victor and Xander couldn't get the job done...maybe Phillip thinks he can. Plus I think he dated Jordan. His sympathies might lie with her.

His next moves might be to get Brady, Victor and Xander away from Titan.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X