• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angela8422
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2007

Loved Belle today!

Belle was awesome in lawyer mode, going against Rafe and protecting Claire. Loved her standing up for her daughter! I also liked her scenes with Sami. Very heartwarming. Bring her back for good!
  • CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2012

I also like Belle! I loved the way she defended her daughter as a mother and an attorney. I also liked the sisterly love and support between her and Sami.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      • Sep 2019

Belle was completely annoying and of course she let Sami manipulate her. If there hadn't been footage of Claire in the park then Race could have arrested both Claire and Belle and it would have been Sami's fault if they had become fugitives.
      Last edited by Harmonica1985; July 27, 2020, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• kahinamah
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Sep 2019

A lot loved Belle with her daughter and sister. See the women the 3 Brady women together.

Comment

• lovejomar
          Contract Poster
          • Apr 2013

I agree I loved the way Belle defended her daughter against Rafe.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            It was laughable since she and Shawn live so far away from her. No wonder Claire has major mental issues.
        • Historia
          Board Regular
          • Mar 2018

None of this mess would have happened if Belle was good in mother mode. Belle being an absentee neglectful mother is the reason why Claire is an unhinged arsonist and attempted murderer.
          I wasn’t impressed at all.
          Last edited by Historia; July 28, 2020, 04:40 AM.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree completely!

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            How is Belle neglectful. It is not her fault her adult daughter will not live with her.

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            I wasn't impressed either. Belle and Shawn have neglected their daughter.
        • dee2
          • Dec 2015

I would have liked to have seen Belle cut the vile and vicious diatribe from Ciara by getting in front of Claire and telling Miss Cool to leave her home. Ciara was
          completely unhinged and would have taken pleasure in physically hurting Claire. My dislike for Ciara is stronger than ever, even while not being
          invested in Claire. If Claire still needs help, back to the hospital she'll go.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Belle knew that Ciara was traumatized. No one tried to stop her and I loved it.
        • Jj1701
          • Sep 2012

The only thing I didn't like was Belle caving to pressure from Sami and trying to leave even though Rafe told them to stay in town. If Claire hadn't been on that footage, it would have caused major problems. Other than that, I agree, it was great to see Belle stand up for Claire. She totally believed her.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
            Harmonica1985 commented
            Editing a comment
            Belle was dumb to let Sami manipulate her that way. Belle knows Rafe would not arrest Claire unless he had concrete proof that she had done this. Sami needs to leave everyone else alone.I'm glad her heart wasn't broken by Claire being guilty.
        • CassadineSon
          Soap Addict
          • Apr 2009

Love Belle! Her momma claws were out for her girl. Claire seems like she should be Sami’s kid though. And Allie could easily have been Belle - she doesn’t act much like Sami at all!!

Comment

• leela1965
            Board Regular
            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by CADY View Post
            I also like Belle! I loved the way she defended her daughter as a mother and an attorney. I also liked the sisterly love and support between her and Sami.
            More family interactions !!

Comment

• leela1965
              Board Regular
              • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Historia View Post
              None of this mess would have happened if Belle was good in mother mode. Belle being an absentee neglectful mother is the reason why Claire is an unhinged arsonist and attempted murderer.
              I wasn’t impressed at all.
              Yeah... plus, Claire tried to set people on fire. It's normal for people to think she's still dangerous.

Comment

• fire_lookout
                Board Regular
                • Jul 2018

While I enjoyed seeing belle stick up and defend Claire in lawyer mode, none of this erases the fact that the latest incarnation of Belle has her being a neglectful absentee mother. I hate how they wrote adult Belle, basically destroying the character. But, she did defend her daughter and that was good. Enjoyed Shawn searching for answers to prove his daughter was not involved.

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
                  Soapsbarbie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe thats why she was very passionate because the guilt of being a absentee mother.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X