Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Justin be the one to force the issue??

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Justin be the one to force the issue??

l wonder if he will insist that the father of Allie's baby be disclosed and perhaps consulted before the adoption takes place? l hope so!

That would be great. Who knows, but it should be a concern for everyone.

Comment

Somebody needs to think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Clementine15 View Post
        l wonder if he will insist that the father of Allie's baby be disclosed and perhaps consulted before the adoption takes place? l hope so!
        Good point. I hope he tells her that she can't consent without him being notified

Comment

Maybe Ali will say she doesn't know who the father is since she was partying all the time just so she won't have to disclose who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsDashDunning View Post
            Maybe Ali will say she doesn't know who the father is since she was partying all the time just so she won't have to disclose who he is.
            I bet that's what will happen. It makes me wonder, if the father showed up years later and proved he was the father through a paternity test, would he have any legal claim on the child?

Comment

Justin or Wilson should make Allie reveal the father and if she can, how to contact him. Wilson wouldn't want that father coming back at some point and challenging that adoption because Allie never told him about the child or if the father changed his mind at a later date. Best to deal with this important issue now, before the adoption goes any further.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                I doubt they adopt the baby since Sonny finds out about Sami's manipulations and Will keeping quiet about it.

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post

I bet that's what will happen. It makes me wonder, if the father showed up years later and proved he was the father through a paternity test, would he have any legal claim on the child?
              Under these circumstances, I think he would. She effective stole his child and gave it away to someone else without his consent. Just like Jordan did which, combined with the fact that she was psychotic and provoked Evan, got her killed.

Someone needs to bring this up. The fact that any of these people would ignore the father angle after what just happened to Rafe is just plain idiotic. They literally just saw what happens when a mother hides a child from the father. Why open themselves up to a repeat?

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
                CallAboutTheCat commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes. It's mind-boggling that no one has brought this up after what happened with Rafe.

• July Baby
                July Baby commented
                Editing a comment
                Lucas brought it up weeks ago and then dropped it. I guess there will be more drama if no one considers the father and he shows up later, creating problems with the adoption.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X