X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve/Kayla/Justin today

Their scenes were fabulous.

Thoughts?

Awkward, but these three pull it off brilliantly. I also thought it was sweet how Kayla asked Steve to move in with her, and I loved the way he looked at her when he agreed to move into the Condo. Justin grabs at my heart.
    Last edited by Cat women; July 27, 2020, 07:37 PM.

Comment

NBC didn't carry it. How did you watch it?

Comment

• Cat women
        Cat women commented
        Editing a comment
        Xfinity on demand. I just finished watching it. It’s still not uploaded to NBCs app.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I watched it online.

I loved the scenes with Kayla & Justin. I FF any scenes she has with Steve. I adore Kayla, but find nothing appealing about him. Justin is a handsome, classy gentleman. The complete opposite of Steve. Hopefully, Justin will find a lady worthy of him. He is a great catch!
      Last edited by CADY; July 27, 2020, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I liked them. Justin does break my heart though. Why can't Bonnie just be Adrienne?

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
          CallAboutTheCat commented
          Editing a comment
          Bonnie really being Adrienne is what I'm hoping for...

• RitaMarshall
          RitaMarshall commented
          Editing a comment
          I've been saying it from day 1, these writers are transparent and predictable. Calling it now (as I'm sure many others have as well), Bonnie will end up being Adrienne, brainwashed (probably by Rolf) to have Bonnie's memories.

This triangle worked because all are great actors and good guys!! This has been the best story of the past few months!!! Love all of their scenes!!!

Comment

• Cat women
          Cat women commented
          Editing a comment
          It is strange to root for everyone in a storyline, normally on this show I can't find one character I care enough about to really get behind. This time, I liked them all, and am really pulling for everyone to find happpiness.
          Last edited by Cat women; July 28, 2020, 07:10 AM.

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          You nailed it. There were no "bad guys" in this triangle so it made it much more interesting -one of those situations where you could see both sides. However, I have to confess today it really hit me how much chemistry Steve and Kayla have and how happy and content Kayla looked. She hadn't looked happy like that since Steve returned and she was torn between the two.

I am so glad Justin will keep his paws off Kayla! I got so tired of Steve having to walk into seeing them kissing all the time. It is good Justin saw Steve and Kayla kissing, now get yourself another woman Justin! Steve and Kayla belong together! Curses on Ron for writing that crap!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          I felt bad for Justin to be honest. He was only a place holder for Steve. I hope they bring his true love Adrienne back.

Thank heavens Steve and Kayla's story is over being that it had to be the most boring ending for a super couple or any couple reuniting that was ever written; no angst, no surprises, no journey for the audience to follow, it had to be the worse.

While Steve/Kayla were acting like two children, it was Justin the only adult, who had to come to their rescue knowing quite well he would lose the women who had come to mean very much to him. So glad the ending was written this way, Justin wasn't written as a fool or anything of the kind. He can always hold his head high knowing he brought these two together because they wouldn't do it for themselves.

I wasn't motivated to care about S/K this time, I wanted to, I really did because no way did I want Justin to marry Kayla or for that matter anyone else, but the writing was terrible, S/K lacked lightheartedness, something they always had, the story needed them to have spontaneity and I definately didn't see or feel any of it, maybe going forward they will have it again.

For me, the best part of this story was Justin stopping the wedding, Kayla running after him and him giving her a kiss and telling her "were good", out of the kindness of his heart and then going to visit Adrienne's grave again and talking to the only woman he was ever married to.

Comment

I was holding my breath, knowing Justin would walk in on the reunited love birds. It’s so sad for Justin. As odd as it would be for him to fall in love with Bonnie, I love seeing Judi Evan’s have a chance to be so funny.

Comment

Judi Evans is just divine. She can do it all. Bonnie has been hilarious since her return.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X