Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Any of Brady's Family Members Notice He's Not Around?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Any of Brady's Family Members Notice He's Not Around?

I've been wondering about this. He left town with Kristen a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure how much Salem time has elapsed, but I find it odd that no one, to my knowledge, has mentioned him and the fact that they haven't seen him. Have they even noticed that he's MIA? Who's running Titan? He should have been at Eric and Nicole's wedding. Are we to assume he told them he was leaving? Do Victor, John and Marlena know he left with Kristen? I haven't heard any of them utter his name. Have I missed something?

I am assuming that Brady did not leave without telling his family that he was taking a trip. Surely, someone knows that Brady hasn’t been seen around town. If he just slipped away, then his family should be ashamed of themselves. But Princess Gina took over Hope’s body for a whole year and no one noticed, at all. Poor Brady, he did right to leave Salem.

And who is minding the store (Titan)?

Comment

• Clementine15
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Titan must have some terrific vps, junior execs and administrative assistants who keep things going, cuz the CEO job changes hands every week or so!

I don't know...he is better off out of town than in Salem, but he could have helped Gabi with Jake or GabiChic.

Comment

I'm sure they noticed. They're afraid if they say anything they'll jinx it and he'll come back. They're hoping he stays gone until he finally gets his head on right, realizes Kristen is a monster, and stops acting like an idiot. So basically they're hoping he stays gone for all eternity.

Only real question is: What's happening at Titan while there's no CEO?

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
        1sbkmcfan commented
        Editing a comment
        They fight like cats and dogs over who will be CEO, then they drop it like its hot if it interferes in their love lives and leave Uncle Victor hanging (not saying he doesn't deserve it because the tension between the younger guys is all his doing).

I guess sooner or later we will see Brady and Kristen again, unfortunately, or he will eventually find another love.

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
        1sbkmcfan commented
        Editing a comment
        With GV leaving, it will probably be Round #__? for Brady and Nicole.

Really there have been opportunities to bring it up in dialogue. For example, that day that John was upset that Steve was leaving town, he could have confided to Marlena that first Brady left him a letter saying that he needed to go away for a while to sort things out and now Steve was leaving perhaps permanently but no mention of Brady from his own father. Then there was Victor he could have told Ciara that one reason he wasn't attending the wedding was that with Brady gone he is now again acting CEO of Titan and needs to attend an important board meeting along with the fact that Maggie is still not well. But no mention of Brady at all, not good.

Comment

• december rose
        december rose commented
        Editing a comment
        Or they could have mentioned why Brady wasn't at his brother and good friend Nicole's wedding? Or what about Ciara's wedding? They are both Victor's grandchild.

• Harbor Club
        Harbor Club commented
        Editing a comment
        The lack of lines like this is odd.

I didn't really notice until you mentioned it. Brady hasn't had a heavy storyline in quite a while. Hopefully he'll be back given all the actors that are leaving.

Comment

Nope Belle has not even mentioned wanting to see her big brother Brady since she has been in town.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
          They're afraid if they say anything they'll jinx it and he'll come back.
          Too funny!!!!

Comment

Even though I like EM and he managed to get me to like Brady I appreciate the reprieve I've had from the character. Which kind of proves what I thought for a while you could cut half the cast and I wouldn't really notice.

It took me a while to realize Xander/Sarah haven't been on until last week.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X