Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Allie & Nicole

Allie will give birth to a baby boy. Nicole encourages her to bond with her baby, prior to confirming adoption procedures. Will Allie decide to keep her baby?

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Awwwww. Can’t wait to see those scene.

Comment

Sami will have a tantrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
        Sami will have a tantrum.
        Which is exactly why Allie looks to Nicole. Nicole is calm and concerned about Allie and what Allie wants. Sami is...well...explosive and never listens if she doesn't like what she hears.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          lagirl: Allie isn't playing them against each other at all. Nicole is being the person Allie needs in her life. Sami is too selfish.

• rkm137
          rkm137 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ali is absolutely playing Sami and Nicole against one another. Allie know enough of the history between Sami and Nicole to know that involving Nicole will set her mother off. And she knows that Nicole enjoys one upping Sami. Allie has plenty of people she could turn to in her life, Marlena for one, who would make more sense and not guarantee that Sami will flip out... you know, the very thing Allie claims to want to avoid?

• cali815
          cali815 commented
          Editing a comment
          Allie is definitely playing Sami and Nicole against one another -- just to get back at her mother. That is also one of the reasons she asked Rafe to be the baby's father -- she knew it would piss of her mother. Yes, Rafe would be a great father but so would other folks and Allie decides to choose Rafe.

Interesting looks like Allie might keep her baby.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe but personally I don't think she's ready to raise the baby.

• kahinamah
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          The majority of people are not ready to be parents when they become one, it is not always natural, it can be learned. It would be interesting a story where Allie does not feel close to her child and then gradually learns to become attached to him.

That's what Sami wants, so maybe she and Nicole will bond over this

Comment

• bcholly
          bcholly commented
          Editing a comment
          Sami and Nicole bonding? Now that would be something.

If Allie keeps the baby that will make Sami happy, will the Sami haters be fine with that??

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          The only way it would make me happy would be if Allie made ground rules for Sami to be in the baby's life such as Allie live in Salem a after Sami leaves. The less contact that sweet baby has with Sami the better off he will be.

I think Allie has to do it, for two reasons, the first to have no regrets, and also because the people who adopt the child will suffer when the daddy shows up. So she should spend time with her child.
        Logically if Allie keeps the baby, Sami will be in favor, so I don't see the idea that she will be angry.

Comment

Sami and Nicole are one of my all time fave frenemy ships. Nicole really cares for Allie, so I am OK with this.
          I believe that Sami would step up for Nicole's daughter, if needed, as well.

Comment

If Nicole can convince Allie to keep her baby, Sami will be a very happy camper.

Comment

Oh, man this is gonna make Sami blow her top!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                At this point Sami should go back to Europe.

No matter how nice and supportive Nicole is, Sami will always be Allie’s mother. Nicole was the same way to Mia and gave her baby to Sami and stole Allie’s sister. Well, Allie should be happy Nicole doesn’t need a baby to fool Eric like it is hers. Allie needs to learn that no one loves her more than her own mother. Sami May be over the top, but she will be there when Nicole gets tired of trying to aggravate Sami and score points with Eric. JMHO

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sami is the one acting out and manipulating the situation.

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                Sami is only trying to keep her grand baby in her family. And I don’t blame her. Why would any woman want her ex husband to raise her grand baby? Thank goodness Rafe had the decency and sense to turn Allie down. The father hasn’t even had a say. Allie is young. She will thank Sami some day. Harmonica1985
                Last edited by Abby_fan; July 27, 2020, 03:23 PM.

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Abby fan: Sami had no right to interfere. Allie will despise Sami and it will also cause problems for Wilson. Sami causes nothing but destruction and carnage.

Nicole was close to Sydney as well. Did she get along with Johnny? I recall many fans wanted Sydney to be hers. That is sad both her kids with EJ were stillborn.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
                Mr.Sami_Brady commented
                Editing a comment
                I HATED Higley and her team of cronies for killing Nicole and EJ's second child. They did that to spite the previous writing team. Nicole carried the baby long enough to term.

That said, the writing team made a point of switching Nicole's doctors when she was told her baby died. So I suspect there is an Ejole baby out there somewhere.

• icyblue2034
                icyblue2034 commented
                Editing a comment
                Mr.Sami_Brady I've always felt the same about that situation! That immediate switch and the doctor immediately running off to Africa was about as suspicious as it gets. If they really want to bolster the ranks with young DiMeras the EJole baby is always an option, even if significant aging would be required.

I hope when Eric leaves he take Nicole with him. My cup runnith over with Nicole Walker. Ally is to young and immature to be raising a child and at least she knows it and I wish Sami and Nicole would stop trying to get her to bond with and raise that child. She is a child herself.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just because GV is leaving doesn't mean they should force AZ out of her role as Nicole.

Originally posted by Russellgm View Post
              I hope when Eric leaves he take Nicole with him. My cup runnith over with Nicole Walker. Ally is to young and immature to be raising a child and at least she knows it and I wish Sami and Nicole would stop trying to get her to bond with and raise that child. She is a child herself.
              She is 22, far from being a child, but it is her decision.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                She's admitted that she's not ready to be a mom.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X