Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Sami and Eric think of Claire?

I've never seen Sami and Eric interact with their niece (and um...half cousin once removed?) Claire.

Sami is so much like Claire it's scary. And Eric regularly counsels troubled people for a living I think.

Why have they never tried to reach out to Claire and maybe give her some guidance. Or in Sami's case...help Claire with some of her schemes.

While I get the vibe Sami and Eric get along with Belle I've never seen Belle take an interest in the lives of Sami's kids or Sami take an interest in Claire. I don't think Belle even cares her half brother Brady's baby was swapped with her half brother Eric's baby and that Eric is grieving a dead baby.

Belle was off-screen in HK.... Claire was in Bayview.

Too many bubbles.

Comment

It does seem like Belle should ask John what's going on with Brady. Or at the very least, a throw away line about how they should get together while her and Shawn are in town.

Comment

Sami has her own problems. she has a daughter who obviously needs guidance. and grandchild on the way. Claire isn’t her problem, I sure never heard Belle or Claire ask how Allie was from explosion at the wedding because they have their own problems.
        Last edited by Soapsbarbie; July 25, 2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          More mature??? LMAO!

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sami is a brainless twit that probably didn't even graduate from high school. Allie is an adult that actually graduated from college. I say Allie has the brains.

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          Well if she has the brains, she sure has not been using them! BTW, having a college degree does not necessarily mean you are smart.

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
        I've never seen Sami and Eric interact with their niece (and um...half cousin once removed?) Claire.

Sami is so much like Claire it's scary. And Eric regularly counsels troubled people for a living I think.

Why have they never tried to reach out to Claire and maybe give her some guidance. Or in Sami's case...help Claire with some of her schemes.

While I get the vibe Sami and Eric get along with Belle I've never seen Belle take an interest in the lives of Sami's kids or Sami take an interest in Claire. I don't think Belle even cares her half brother Brady's baby was swapped with her half brother Eric's baby and that Eric is grieving a dead baby.
        I like your post and it is a very interesting question. Your answers about Sami helping Claire and Eric could definitely be a help to her.

Comment

• CincyLady
          CincyLady commented
          Editing a comment
          Sami can't help herself - I can't imagine her being of any value to someone else.

I would love some Sami and Claire scenes and to be far to belle I remember when will had amnesia she had scenes with him telling him that he wasn't perfect

Comment

I don't remember any comments made by Eric or Sami regarding Claire.

Comment

Sami: Claire is dangerous, and nuts
            Eric thinking: Claire really reminds me of Sami

Comment

Honestly I don't think they know she exists outside of her pre-Bayview days. If they did, I fear they'd both take Hope's stance that she's nothing to them.

Comment

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
                Honestly I don't think they know she exists outside of her pre-Bayview days. If they did, I fear they'd both take Hope's stance that she's nothing to them.
                I sort of sympathize with Claire. The majority of her family is indifferent towards her.

Her parents love her and grandpa John. But I really think that's it.

I get the vibe Hope, Sami, Eric, Victor, Brady, Paul, Ciara, Chelsea...none of them give a crap about Claire. Marlena tolerates her but to me it almost seems like she grits her teeth being around the poor thing.

Comment

Sami and Eric's connection to Claire is such that when Claire said she was not going to make it to Eric's wedding, I was wondering if she even knew him or why she was invited. Later on it hit me that she was his niece, LOL. I had totally forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eileenregina View Post
                    Sami and Eric's connection to Claire is such that when Claire said she was not going to make it to Eric's wedding, I was wondering if she even knew him or why she was invited. Later on it hit me that she was his niece, LOL. I had totally forgotten.
                    Claire does seem oddly invisible to large sections of her convoluted family.

She's connected to the Brady, Horton, Black and Kiriakis families. But she always seems like an afterthought to everyone related to her.

Comment

I really don’t like how Hope acts as if she isn’t her granddaughter quite odd. She should be the peacemaker between Ciara and her granddaughter realistically.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                        Harmonica1985 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How could she do that after what Claire tried to do to her daughter? Claire is lucky anyone is still supporting her.

Claire has always given me Sami but I think she is more dangerous because I can see her being a Andre DiMera and,Harper Deveraux type serial killer going around stabbing people with a knife.

Comment

Sami got her plate full with her other children and a pregnant Allie. Claire is none of her concerns.
                        Claire got Belle and Shawn to look after her. They need to stop being neglectful for once and take care of that unhinged child.

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
                          Soapsbarbie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Exactly. she’s got Jarlena too!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X