Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Week Of August 3rd

I got this from SoapsSheKnows.com for the week of August 3rd on Days Of Our Lives.
    On the 3rd Belle is there for Sami as Sami expresses her anger when she blames Nicole for coming between her and Allie.
    On the 4th Chloe reveals some some key info about the person holding Ben.
    On the 5th A betrayal by Will leaves Sonny upset.
    On the 6th Gabi is watched by Gwen as a favor to Chad.Some surprising news about Lani's pregnancy awaits her Lani and Eli.
    On the 7th A reconnection starts to occur between Sarah and Xander.

I'm guessing Eli and Lani are having twins?

Maybe something, finally interesting between Will and Sonny.

Comment

Eli and Lani are having twins, 🤞 a boy and a girl!

Allie and Sami must have had a rough time while Sami was chasing the globe to find EJ. Or Allie is just being young and Sami lite.

Chloe knows about the person who is holding Ben. Chloe knows all the secrets. But. How?!?

Sonny found out about Sami and Will’s talk. Big deal, dude! Unless...Will told him about his crush on Benny Boy.

Gabi is watched by Gwen as a favor to Chad. Hmmmm

Sarah and Xander...a little to late... not interested...
      Last edited by Abby_fan; July 25, 2020, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• williamnaylor63
        williamnaylor63 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't wait for Xander and Sarah, finally! I have been waiting for this story to be told!

Elani, I'm already falling asleep, it's Days' Hope and Liam.

Jabriella, Chen, Xarah I'm waiting for it to happen.

Comment

Elani is having twins?? I think their kid or kids will be great great great grandkids.Xander and Sarah is happening too soon but I want it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmer33 View Post
          Elani is having twins?? I think their kid or kids will be great great great grandkids.Xander and Sarah is happening too soon but I want it to happen.
          I have a feeling that Allie is going to be thrown in the mix.

Comment

• Shimmer33
            Shimmer33 commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought they might put her with Ben. We will see but I know she has a thing for Xander but I can't take it seriously.

• LoveBO
            LoveBO commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, I don't think it would be serious. Just stirring up some trouble like Abby did with Austin and Carrie.

I could see them going there with Ben. Would cause a lot of conflict with her family. Especially Kate and Sami. LOL

How would Chloe have any idea about Ben's kidnapper? I don't know her recent story on who she was involved with and all that.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Singing with Eve..... If she knew that Eve was heading back. Ben killed Eve's daughter.....

• Harbor Club
            Harbor Club commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, JackJenfan!

Awww Eli and lani maybe twins. Aww xander and Sarah still love them. Ooh trouble for sonny and will. Um Chad why u care more about sticking it to Gabi then helping your wife. I bet he ends up sleeping with Gwen. While Jake and Gabi get closer. Welcome back Chloe. I bet she knows something about eve. They are friends.

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Chabby lover commented
            Editing a comment
            Chad is not going to sleep with Gwen. .Why wouldn't he want to stick it to Gabi she tried to ruin his life and his family. Plus after everything she put his family through. Chad is helping his wife by doing what she asked of him. Take care of their children and running the family company.

• GHKissOff
            GHKissOff commented
            Editing a comment
            Right, Gabi ruined their life but they did nothing what so ever to her, such as allowing her to stay in jail for a crime Abby committed. Stealing her company and acting entitled to it, and acting like they are so perfect when they're anything but. As for Gwen just a matter of time before she wants Chad and is being thrown under that Chabby bus, because well this couple needs someone to cause them issues so they can always look like the victims and be end game.

Nicole really is a buttinsky. In a way, she is no better than Sami and Lucas trying to talk Allie into seeing her baby. None of them are doing her any favors. Hey, maybe Eric gets upset with her, announces she is not the "person he thought she was", files for divorce and leaves town.🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Chad has Gwen watching Gabi... Gwen is just ridiculous, getting involved. Getting her hand on some Dimera money too.

I wonder if twins will make Lani more tolerable. Maybe she’ll become more aware and stop being so conniving. It could help her hypocritical ways especially professionally, as she goes after Gabi to arrest her for sniveling personal feelings while she lets attempted murderers like Kristen go to be free as a bird. Hoping to find her more tolerable, hopefully motherhood will help!

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              Flowercity79 Exactly!!!! He should be with his kids and wife than drooling on Gabi!

• ckg1
              ckg1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Flowercity79 and tiff5555 stop, I’m😂😂 too much! Chad’s priorities are just in the gutter, lol. Wow, he really is not a stand up husband or father. Where is mention of his wife while fooling around all over the Dimera mansion? He just can quit when it comes to Gabriella, lol!

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              ckg1 One more of this nonsense of Chad, I will be drooling over him lusting after Gabi! Just admit it Chad, Gabi is more than his own wife who is sick in Florida.

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post
            Chad has Gwen watching Gabi... Gwen is just ridiculous, getting involved. Getting her hand on some Dimera money too.

I wonder if twins will make Lani more tolerable. Maybe she’ll become more aware and stop being so conniving. It could help her hypocritical ways especially professionally, as she goes after Gabi to arrest her for sniveling personal feelings while she lets attempted murderers like Kristen go to be free as a bird. Hoping to find her more tolerable, hopefully motherhood will help!
            For Lani maybe a miracle will happen
            Chad / Gwen I'd rather laugh about it, now the Gabi / Gwen scenes works really well and the Chad one with the two women too, so I'm enjoying it.

Comment

CHLOE IS BACK!!!

She knows both Eve and Eduardo, she lives in New York, of course she'd have informations.

Comment

I hope When Sonny & Will leave Salem they are still together without break them up?

Comment

• kahinamah
                  kahinamah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Since the two characters are leaving, it would make sense to make them leave together, whereas if only one was to stay, I think we might have a breakup, even if it's a solid couple and who will last.

Originally posted by aph1976 View Post
                I got this from SoapsSheKnows.com for the week of August 3rd on Days Of Our Lives.
                On the 3rd Belle is there for Sami as Sami expresses her anger when she blames Nicole for coming between her and Allie.
                On the 4th Chloe reveals some some key info about the person holding Ben.
                On the 5th A betrayal by Will leaves Sonny upset.
                On the 6th Gabi is watched by Gwen as a favor to Chad.Some surprising news about Lani's pregnancy awaits her Lani and Eli.
                On the 7th A reconnection starts to occur between Sarah and Xander.
                Nicole has been there for Allie. Sami has never been there for her kids unless she's using them. Allie has been the mother figure Allie needs. Sonny should kick Will to the curb.

Comment

Sarah and her smelly wet dog hair needs to back up. Nobody wants Xarah to reunite!

I can hear Gabi telling Chad "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

I am intrigued tho, these bickering scenes between Chad and Gabi are fun to watch!

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I want Xarah to reunite.

Chad and Gabi are just repetitive.

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am here for CABI! I can see them fighting and ending in a hot sex!

• skyisclear00
                    skyisclear00 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    JackandJenfan **I** don't want Xarah to reunite. Xander should just social distance himself from Sarah and move into the DiMera mansion lol

tiff5555 I'm not against it... Billy Flynn is looking like a real good cheat day snack.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X