Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I despise Sami

She needs to but out and let Allie make up her mind about her baby. Sami is a horrible parent. This isn't her business.

Thoughts?

I agree that Sami needs to let Allie make her own decisions. Allie is a 22-23 year old college graduate.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
      WalnutGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I see Sami's side, I would want to keep my grandchild as well, but it is Allie's choice.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      If Allie was under 18 then I wouldn't mind Sami being involved but her daughter is it legal age so it's none of Sami or even Lucas business what she does about her baby.

• Mr.Sami_Brady
      Mr.Sami_Brady commented
      Editing a comment
      Allie graduated college?

I've never liked Sami either! She makes everything about her!

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right about that. I've never liked her either.

• OhioStateFan
      OhioStateFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Beca Drags Truth !! She never learns either!

Sami is not a horrible parent. She is over protective and thinks she is doing the best for Allie. I can understand her and Allie's perspective on the issue.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      A good parent would stand by their child . Sami is in full manipulation mode. She wants what she wants even though this is none of her business at all. I can't wait for Allie to find out so she can kick Sami to the curb.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      CADY: Sami can't do squat. Allie is at least 18 so Sami as well as Lucas are not entitled to interfere. This is Ali's decision. Allie is the only person that matters.

I agreed with Sami. Rafe trying to adopt her grandchild seems like a violation of Sami's personal space.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      This has nothing to do with Sami whatsoever.

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! An ex-husband raising your grandchild is bizarre!

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Allie wanted it so Sami needed to respect it but Sami doesn't respect anyone.

I understand Sami's perspective. She comes on too strong, but IMO, any mother would be concerned. Ali doesn't act mature at all and she
    realizes it. She admitted today that she was a party girl (which I hate that the writers wrote Ali that way). I think her feelings about the baby
    could still change, but I also think it's already a done deal that someone will adopt it.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is no one's decision to make but Allie. I'm sick of Sami sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. She can't force Allie to do what she wants. Also Will is bugging me. I feel that he's enabling Sami to interfere. Sami needs to leave before her interference harms Allie or the baby.

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone has their own opinion about these stories.

Originally posted by CADY
    There is nothing unusual or wrong about a grandmother wanting to keep her grandchild in the family. Only to those who despise Sami.
    Exactly.

I mean let's take Sami out of the situation and imagine this scenario of a person having their ex-spouse raise a grandchild they don't share together and see if it still seems weird.

It would be like:

Billie Reed raising Claire
    Laura Horton raising Will
    Kate Roberts raising Ciara
    Eve Donovan raising Thomas
    Vivian Alamain raising Shawn Douglas

It's just...an unnatural (unholy?) scenario.

Comment

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      Great post! My sentiments exactly!

• kristendny
      kristendny commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay but Sami and Rafe are on good terms, aren't they? They're not rivals. Besides, didn't Billie raise Shawn D when Hope was gone? I doubt Hope would have said, how dare anyone take care of my child when I can't. Anyone would be grateful. Besides all of that, Rafe is a good person, unlike most of the others listed above. I do see Sami's point of view, and I understand why she'd fight for Allie to keep the baby in the family, but ultimately, it is Allie's decision to make. She can listen to their advice, but she does not have to take it.
      Last edited by kristendny; July 25, 2020, 10:19 AM.

I think Sami goes to far sometimes Allie's decision to give up her baby should be her decision because she is over 18 and unlike some of her decision in the past it's a very wise and adult thing to do since she knows she can't provide for it and for that reason Sami should take a step back. On the other hand this baby is Sami's grandchild and asking one of her ex husbands to raise it is kinda weird. I think it's realistic that Sami would try to change her mind I think most mom's would or at least if I had ever been in that situation I would even if she was over 18.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami shouldn't be interfering at all. This is up to Allie and no one else at this point.

• Days1980
      Days1980 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sami is overprotective but so are a lot of parents. Many of these characters are mentally challenged. I see both sides honestly. However, I wouldn’t disrespect my parent the way Allie does. As for Sami and Marlena, she apologized to both her mom and John years ago. Let it go.

Regardless, Allie should never disrespect her mother, regardless of her age.

Would Sami have let her parents decide what to do when she was pregnant with Will? Remember Sami was not of legal age so they could have made decisions about the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
      Would Sami have let her parents decide what to do when she was pregnant with Will? Remember Sami was not of legal age so they could have made decisions about the situation.
      Will would have been so much better off if Roman and Marlena had made those decisions.

Sami flitted from Austin to Franco to Brandon to Lucas to Rafe to EJ. She accused Lucas of beating Will. She kidnapped Will to keep him from Lucas and Will ended up kidnapped by her neighbor lady I think.

Good god why didn't Marlena and Roman step in and give Will a decent home?

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        They should have.Sami was horrible for him.

• Rogue
        Rogue commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe they should have given Sami a better home. They never tried to get her help. Not to mention all their kids are messed up, whose fault is that?

• Ainsley
        Ainsley commented
        Editing a comment
        Sami was a good mother to Will. To be fair, she did use the chld to manipulate Carrie, Austin and even Lucas (via family court) but that doesn't make her a terrible mother. She's a flawed human being, like everyone else. Will was Sami's 1st priority for the most part, everyone knew this, even her enemies. Ask Kate, who used a combo of a life size Will doll & hallucinogens, to drive a drugged Sami over a mountain cliff. Sami has every right to interfere in her children's lives if she so chooses. She loves them fiercely and ferociously, see her devastation at Grace's or Will's death's. Why does everyone beat up on her? So what she's reckless, impulsive and unpredictable...it makes fabulous TV and is hella entertaining.

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
      She needs to but out and let Allie make up her mind about her baby. Sami is a horrible parent. This isn't her business.

Thoughts?
      Are you saying souldn't even be allowed to have an opinion abut the baby?
      Last edited by Skins 2008; July 24, 2020, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Name one parent on the show that doesn't interfere in their adult child's life?

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        This is going too far. Sami will do more harm than good and destroy what remains of her relationship with Allie. It's time for Mommy Dearest to leave. She said her piece now she can go.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've watched her for decades destroy people's lives and love it. Sami is the worst character in the history of Days. I only enjoy the show once her visits are over because of how unnecessary she is now. I love the actress but Sami no thanks.

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post

Will would have been so much better off if Roman and Marlena had made those decisions.

Sami flitted from Austin to Franco to Brandon to Lucas to Rafe to EJ. She accused Lucas of beating Will. She kidnapped Will to keep him from Lucas and Will ended up kidnapped by her neighbor lady I think.

Good god why didn't Marlena and Roman step in and give Will a decent home?
      You mean the same Marlena that was usually on some kind of adventure or being kidnapped or Roman who wasn't home because he was on an ISA mission?.
      Last edited by Skins 2008; July 24, 2020, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Harbor Club
        Harbor Club commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe Marlena's parents could have taken him, like they did Eric. That is where he was right?

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Eric was there.

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

You mean the same Marlena that was usually on some kind of adventure or being kidnapped or Roman who wasn't home because he was on an ISA mission>.
      Bah I don't think Roman has done anything of note since he came back from the dead the FIRST time. He could have raised WIll. His two arch enemies Stefano and Orpheus recently came back and they thought so little of him they left him doing menial labor at the Brady Pub while they menaced John and Marlena.

And sure Marlena and John never really raised Belle and Brady on screen...but the show is nice enough to pretend they were good parents.

Comment

Sami without EJ or Lucas support, is a disaster! She just brings more annoying situations around. She should let her daughter make a sound decision. The kid being in the family, is probably going to make it strange, just in case Allie wants the kid back or the kid asking questions.

Comment

Sami used to be my favourite, but I have to say, I haven't really enjoyed her visits very much.... I don't hate her, but I don't love her either.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X