Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutting the show

With all of the main actors/actresses leaving, Days act like they are on a suicide mission and don't care for the actors/actresses. I really hope they fine a stable means of employment.

With salary cuts and more is to come because of Covid 19, Days has to readjust to the new normal.

Comment

Most of the ones who are leaving had supporting roles. They weren’t leads.

Comment

Only Hope was a main character but Will and Eric are pretty important. I guess B&B have survived and you are lucky if you see five characters a week on that show...but I have always liked more characters. Right now if Jen and Jack, John and Marlena, and Chabby will be there I am pretty happy. there are rumors Will may be back. I can handle it some of the better characters come in and out!!

Comment

With so many actors quitting, it's infuriating that Will and Sonny were fired.
          I don't know how the show can continue with so many actors quitting, it seems like there's a new one every day.

Comment

Will, Sonny, Eric, Hope, and Ciara feel like big losses. I'm not giving up on the show, but it will be really interesting to see how it feels without all those characters.

I love that Jack and Jen are still around. I'm even happy Steve and Kayla are apparently still in the mix, even though I don't love them as a couple anymore. It's just nice to see familiar faces.

Comment

Maybe Days regretted certain things like firing Freddie, Chandler and Galen

Comment

Obviously, it is Days having financial difficulty. All of these actors leaving now is not normal. I guess the rumor of these actors having to take a major salary reduction is true. That is probably why several are leaving, and three were terminated. Very Sad!

Comment

Considering some actors have recently quit, it’s entirely possible that actors who had been let go by the show will be rehired. Considering the pandemic has caused most of Hollywood to shut down, I would imagine some actors would be happy to go back to work at Days.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X