Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially official (VK exit)

I'm saddened by the news but I wish her all the best. Now that leaves us with how are they going to write Ciara out? I'm going with presumed death. I don't like the idea of a quickie divorce, especially after everything Ben and Ciara have been through. My dream scenario is that Ben and Ciara get written out together. They decide they want a fresh start away from Salem. Is RSW on contract? I'm going with presumed death though because that could tie in with KA departure. Honestly I don't think Ben could make it on his own in Salem. Ben and Ciara are such a package deal, that's what solidified Ben's return in the first place without her...I don't know but Ben and Allie wouldn't cut it as a couple. Yes, I heard the actress read with RSW but I also heard that Emily O'Brien read with him too.

I'm not a fan of Ciara or Ben and I've learned over the years Days lets people go and brings others back at will. I never thought I'd see Jack/Jen again but here they are, for now. I adored Vivian and Ivan and never thought to see them again, yet there they were. So don't lose hope. If Days sticks around for any length of time, Ciara will return, probably with a kid or two.

Comment

There is a thread about this...yes people are sad, considering of this CIN wedding. But she somehow hinted that she would return.

I do know of the pretaping interview...I tend to feel it was Em talking to Robert. The other one, would feel too childish to conquer. Then again, the character is into Xander.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X