Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Hortons left on the show?

Based on the number of upcoming exists, it looks like they are getting rid of the Hortons. Will, Ciara, and Hope being sent away only leaves Jen, Eli, Maggie and Sarah on the canvas with occasional appearances from Julie. Am I forgetting anyone?

Allie is a Horton. So is Lucas. I’d say they are getting rid of the Brady’s.

Comment

Doug & Julie, Maggie, Jennifer, Abigail, Eli, Lani, Sarah, Lucas, Allie, with Jack & Chad married into the family

Comment

• catsalive
        catsalive commented
        Editing a comment
        Doug married into the Horton family as well. Sarah isn't a blood Horton either since her father was Neil Curtis. Lani as well, married into the family too!

I just realized - Hope and Ciara are both leaving. There would be no reason for Shawn Douglas to visit Salem in the future if Claire does go to Hong Kong with her parents. Unless he visits his grandfather Doug. So I guess he might be gone for good also.

Comment

• gymguy68
        gymguy68 commented
        Editing a comment
        He still has the Kiriakis side of his family.

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Claire is being recast and is sticking around.

Looks like Sarah may be the star here...

Comment

I see Ciara as a Brady, her dad's daughter, the only horton to go are Will and Hope, but Days picks up Allie, and Lucas come every now and then and another Brady leaves (Eric)
        Too many Hortons.
        This spectacle is that for the Hortons.the Bradys and Dimera are being decimated little by little.

Comment

• kahinamah
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not talking about blood, but something deeper, I see her as a Brady, like her daddy, she also has Brady blood. She also looks a lot like her daddy Bo, so that's why I see her a lot more like a Brady, Ciara Brady.

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          How does Ciara has Brady blood? From where did she get it? Ciara Weston!

• kahinamah
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah yes Kiriakis of blood, Brady of heart. Ciara Kiriakis Brady Weston

Don't worry. You better believe the writer's would create unknown Hortons before they die out. Sarah baby couldn't even have the last name Brady. It was Mackenzie Horton. Even Maggie grandson Nathan Horton carries the last name and he has no blood relationship to them. Nathan Horton is Melissa son.

Comment

• catsalive
          catsalive commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, we don't know who Nathan's father was. He uses Horton as a last name. Melissa was adopted and not a blood Horton. Her biological parents were Jim and Linda Phillips.

There's quite a lot of Hortons left. More than any other family. The writers have them running the town. Right and wrong are determined by their whims. They aren't going anywhere and unfortunately neither is their hypocritical, judgmental, high horse attitude.

Oddly enough, with so many of them around we still barely get the family scenes that are the heart of this show.

Comment

I wouldn't count Maggie. She's remarried.

I really don't want to count Sarah since she's adopted. But I guess we should.

To me Sarah has next to zero interest in the Horton family in case they walk into the hospital. Like she's supposedly cousins with Jennifer, Hope, Julie and Lucas...but she seems like she's in a younger generation than them so they don't really talk to her much.

Comment

• catsalive
            catsalive commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course, Sarah was not a blood Horton either. She was Neil Curtis's biological daughter and Maggie was a Simmons.

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
          There's quite a lot of Hortons left. More than any other family. The writers have them running the town. Right and wrong are determined by their whims. They aren't going anywhere and unfortunately neither is their hypocritical, judgmental, high horse attitude.

Oddly enough, with so many of them around we still barely get the family scenes that are the heart of this show.
          All the other families are practically no longer there, they have been decimated to keep the majority of this Horton family undrinkable.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
            I see Ciara as a Brady, her dad's daughter, the only horton to go are Will and Hope, but Days picks up Allie, and Lucas come every now and then and another Brady leaves (Eric)
            Too many Hortons.
            This spectacle is that for the Hortons.the Bradys and Dimera are being decimated little by little.
            Ciara is the great granddaughter of Alice and Tom Horton. She is close to her mother Hope who is the granddaughter and Julie. She is most definitely a Horton. She had Julie officiate her wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
              I wouldn't count Maggie. She's remarried.

I really don't want to count Sarah since she's adopted. But I guess we should.

To me Sarah has next to zero interest in the Horton family in case they walk into the hospital. Like she's supposedly cousins with Jennifer, Hope, Julie and Lucas...but she seems like she's in a younger generation than them so they don't really talk to her much.
              Yes it's true, I think Sarah has a better relationship with the Kiriakis.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post
                Allie is a Horton. So is Lucas. I’d say they are getting rid of the Brady’s.
                And Sarah and Lucas are cousins, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Stunt double View Post

And Sarah and Lucas are cousins, right?
                  Lucas is the illegitimate son of Bill Horton.
                  Sarah is the adopted daughter of Mickey Horton. Her real father is Neil Curtis
                  Bill and Mickey are brothers.

So yes in a way they are cousins even though they aren't related by blood. They didn't grow up together either because Lucas is Bill's bastard child and was raised by Kate.

To me if you aren't related to someone by blood and you didn't grow up together it's a stretch to consider that someone a part of the family.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                    JackandJenfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's sad. Yea, regardless of adoption Lucas, Eli, Sarah are cousins.

Its actually a really interesting thing to watch. Julie is Tom and Alice's oldest grandchild at 71 (b 1949) and Sarah is their youngest in her 30s. But Eli is Julie's grandson and he's the same age as Sarah 😂

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X