Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People sitting on Groom’s side

I am curious about the people sitting on Ben’s side of the aisle. We only knew a few. The other people were extras. People he knew from the Mental Hospital? People he knew from Prison? Haha, given his past not many places to meet friends.

I was surprised that Roman, Ciara's uncle, and Jennifer, Hope's best friend and cousin, were not in attendance. That was so wrong in my opinion. The lack of attendance on Ben's side was not surprising.

Comment

• Karen73UK
      Karen73UK commented
      Editing a comment
      Jennifer is in Florida with Abby and considering Ben and Abbys history I can’t imagine her being happy to attend.

• GHKissOff
      GHKissOff commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Jennifer went to visit Abby, at least that's what Chad told Gabi recently. As for Roman, there should have been mention as to why he wasn't there, such as he was away visiting Kim or injured himself at the pub, it could have just been a simple mention of dialogue from Hope to Ciara, him being absent with no mention as to why was odd.

Roman should have been the one to give Ciara away. I am trying to think If there were any Brady’s there. I know that Ciara is really a Kiriakis by blood, but she carries the Brady’s name.

I assumed the people on the grooms side were there for the bride but did not have enough room on her side. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

I can only think of one peron that would have been on the groom's side and that would have been Clyde and he is in jail.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X