Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They seem to be acting kind of dense

Does it not occur to them that Ben was taken somewhere? Why would he be buried and disappear without a trace if everyone else was more or less ok.

Or did he have amnesia and wander off? (Surely RSW had some vacation coming to him.)

Comment

I wondered about the network of tunnels under Salem. Maybe he is in a tunnel?

Comment

And of course John the ISA guy has no clue....

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
          And of course John the ISA guy has no clue....
          Poor guy has been dumbed down so much. It's ridiculous. It's like my thought every single time somebody knocks on his and Marlena's door: With all the times you've been kidnapped, threatened, and whatever else, you still don't have so much as a peephole in your door?

Really, people don't just disappear. Especially in Salem. Especially people with enemies, like the necktie killer who works for a guy with enemies in the Philly mob.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            We just saw that Ben wasn't buried under the rubble at the very end of the episode yesterday. Where did you see anything that suggested that he was kidnapped yesterday? John went to the hospital with Allie and wasn't even at the church when the debris was removed and Ben wasn't underneath it.

• varlena
            varlena commented
            Editing a comment
            Has he always been this dumb? I've been watching since 2012 -- not a huge time -- so maybe something I've missed? But I've never been impressed with John. Marlena is much smarter than he is.

John Black: "I'm sorry Ciara, he must have been vaporized... I've seen it happen a thousand times."

Comment

So Cierra thinks Claire blew up the wedding and then what does the think Claire did to Ben? Or does she think Ben is just walking around lost? If he is walking around lost why waste time talking to Claire. I can’t follow Cierra’s logic right now.

Comment

• Elle23276
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe Ciara is basing her logic on Claire's past behaviour. Claire set the cabin on fire, with Ciara in it, and walked away. Claire set fire to another cabin that housed Tripp & Haley, and then ran away. Claire ran away from Juilliard a few years ago. Just recently, while in her grandmother's custody, Claire walked away (even under conditional release, AND promising her grandmother that she wouldn't)....just because she wanted to. Perhaps Ciara is thinking of those instances.
              Last edited by Elle23276; July 24, 2020, 02:05 PM.

And burning down a cabin doesn’t seem very hard but where does anyone think Claire would learn how to build a bomb with a timer since she wasn’t even there when it went off. And she was supposed to be at the wedding as well until she got fired that same day so that wouldn’t have left her much time to make a bomb.

Comment

• Elle23276
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              Can you buy bombs, do you think? (Bet you can...anything is for sale in Salem). Could a crazed puppet, working for someone else, tape a bomb to a wall, close to the intended target?

• Clementine15
              Clementine15 commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe she thought of Wile E. Coyote and called those Acme people, they sell everything

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              I bet there are criminals in Salem that know how to build bombs for the right price.

No one is thinking clearly right now. Just give them time.

Comment

• July Baby
              July Baby commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with this. Everyone is still in shock. It just happened.

well it is Salem it could be a lot of different things.

1. Ben could have amnesia
            2. Ben could have been killed and woken up on a deserted island
            3. Ben could have been possessed by the devil (it happened to his therapist)
            4. Ben could have been injected with a Rolf chip and now have someone else's memories and personality
            5. Ben could have been buried alive in a grave somewhere
            6. Ben could have been abducted and taken to a dilapidated cabin in the middle of nowhere

Comment

• Elle23276
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              I like #4. His captor (we know who it'll be) either has a chip implanted in Ben, or removes one. She usually doesn't undertake anything lacking financial advantage. And she's bent upon revenge for more than one Salem resident. What better way to do it than using a throwaway....someone you hate....make him become a killer again

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
            John Black: "I'm sorry Ciara, he must have been vaporized... I've seen it happen a thousand times."
            John:: I'm sorry Ciara Ben just went poof and vanished.

Ciara:Wait isn't that Eve Donovan over there dragging Ben away and stopping every few steps to call Jennifer Horton every name in the book to anyone who will listen?

John: No Ciara That just your mind playing tricks on you.

Ciara: Your probably right John I'm going to do your place covered in soot and accuse your very skinny granddaughter and my niece Claire of building a bomb and somehow being strong enough to carry it to the church.

John:: Raises eyebrow and then says that's a fact partner!

Comment

• RickySpanish
              RickySpanish commented
              Editing a comment
              lol what do you mean "strong enough" to carry it? A real bomb only needs to weigh like 5 pounds. Look what damage a hand grenade can do

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              True I was so caught up in what I was writing I wasn't really thinking bout that..

• Elle23276
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              Think the size of package bombs that detonate upon opening. Very small, but very lethal. This is NOT something Claire would be capable of manufacturing. But she'd have no trouble planting it.....depending on what she was promised in return. She'd do something like that to get a man she was in love with, imo.

Lol, at these comments

In all fairness, John wasn’t around when Ben was discovered missing. Plus, he knows it’s not Claire.

Comment

I don't think Claire set the bomb, but I have a feeling she may know more than she's saying. I've seen Eve's name mentioned a lot on this board, and it makes sense, I guess. Maybe Claire has been in touch with Eve (or whoever did it) and assisted in some way to get back at Ben for his trying to turn Ciara against her. Thinking back to the other incidents, the person who ruined the dress and took the ring had to know Claire's exact whereabouts every moment. Following her would be a possibility, but Claire calling them with the exact time and place would be more foolproof. In this scenario, technically Claire was telling the truth when she said she didn't do it, but she knows who did and actually assisted that person, probably thinking these were just harmless pranks that wouldn't hurt anyone physically but would throw a little rain on Ben's parade. She may not have known that the grand finale would be a bomb. Just speculation on my part.

Comment

I had to laugh at Ciara carrying Ben's shoe all around Salem, in that very low cut wedding dress. It cracked me up bc the shoe was so big, anyone wonder what RC is suggesting here?! 😆

Comment

• July Baby
                  July Baby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  IKR! I was laughing at that, too! I guess Ben has big feet - lol.

• Elle23276
                  Elle23276 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He's suggesting Ben has big feet 🤭

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X