Clear All

• Ally’s Baby Daddy

When is he going to show up?

I hope the baby daddy is T, but that's never going to happen

Comment

• Cat women
      Cat women commented
      Editing a comment
      Your comment made me think of Rory, I’d love for him to be the baby daddy. It won’t happen.

This is what annoys me the most about this baby story, that almost everyone wants to adopt him, when he has a father whom we know nothing about, that Allie wants to say nothing and wants to do it adopt without telling him.
    I wonder if he will show up when the adoptive parents sign the adoption papers.

Comment

Someone on this site mentioned that it may be a member of the Chen family. They are the ones that over see the DiMera company. If the theory is correct, she better watch out. They are a powerful family.

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
        This is what annoys me the most about this baby story, that almost everyone wants to adopt him, when he has a father whom we know nothing about, that Allie wants to say nothing and wants to do it adopt without telling him.
        I wonder if he will show up when the adoptive parents sign the adoption papers.
        True. You'd think after what just happened to Rafe two things would happen: 1) Rafe would refuse to take the chance. 2) Anyone wanting to adopt would demand to have the father's knowledge of the child and consent to give him/her up for adoption first.

Comment

• kahinamah
          kahinamah commented
          Editing a comment
          True, he only has Lucas who talked a little about the father at the start, now everyone's fight is who will have the baby.
          I hope that the dad will arrive, that we will be shown that he is a good person, I would like that to be a character that we know.

I'm thinking he's not going to be a factor at all. I'm wondering if she was raped and just won't say.

Comment

• CADY
          CADY commented
          Editing a comment
          I think rape is a distinct possibility also.

• icyblue2034
          icyblue2034 commented
          Editing a comment
          I might turn it off if she was. I can't handle yet another rape story, on screen or off.

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          It would explain a lot. She hasn't even talked about the father.

I saw people on twitter saying it should be Theo.

Now that would be a twist. Ciara and Claire would lose their minds!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
          I saw people on twitter saying it should be Theo.

Now that would be a twist. Ciara and Claire would lose their minds!
          I can imagine Claire's reaction!

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

I can imagine Claire's reaction!
            She'd have steam coming out her ears!

Comment

She probably got drunk and slept with her cousin Noah. Isn't he in Europe?

Comment

• lsm
                lsm commented
                Editing a comment
                Noah was born in 2012, so he would need some serious SORAS-ing....like EJ.

Has anyone considered she does not KNOW who the father is? She many have had a series of one night stands. They have mentioned she was a party girl.

Comment

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                That would probably be the story if this was a primetime show. Daytime tends to play it safe with these types of stories. I think that would be an excellent idea since it could eventually lead to some fresh blood on the show.

Originally posted by lasagna View Post
              Has anyone considered she does not KNOW who the father is? She many have had a series of one night stands. They have mentioned she was a party girl.
              I have. I don't think that's the case, primarily because when Nicole asked her about the father Allie told her he doesn't matter (or something like that). She felt safe confiding in Nicole so if she doesn't know who he is, I think she would have said so.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                That made me think it could be rape.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X