Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should have happened at the wedding.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What should have happened at the wedding.

    Instead of a bomb going off, what really should have happened was a huge bucket of blood or blood like substance poured down on Ben. THAT would have been really meaningful I think. Another way of playing mind games with him, and his nightmare that day would have held more meaning as well.

  • #2
    OR - someone could have driven a motorcycle through the church window to stop the wedding, huh Shawn D!

    Comment


    • #3
      A bomb is fine to me. When they do a disaster story. I just feel other characters should get injured besides the target.

      Comment


      • #4
        We had the blood on Chloe. Maybe Bo appearing is more like it

        Comment


        • magoo1000
          magoo1000 commented
          Editing a comment
          That is what I was thinking tiff. Bo appearing would have been awesome.

      • #5
        Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
        We had the blood on Chloe. Maybe Bo appearing is more like it
        https://media.tenor.co/images/422fe9aa3e61d78f84d319029267514d/raw

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
          Instead of a bomb going off, what really should have happened was a huge bucket of blood or blood like substance poured down on Ben. THAT would have been really meaningful I think. Another way of playing mind games with him, and his nightmare that day would have held more meaning as well.
          Someone's been watching the 1970's movie Carrie. That would have been interesting, and it would have made his nightmare have more meaning.

          Comment


          • #7
            ^ Sorry, but that thought that Ricky was going with, was not what I expected in my mind. More like Bo racing to the door and telling the folks to rush out of the church. And then BOPE and Ciara reuniting, along with Shawn. And he having one on one with Ciara over Ben.

            Comment


            • RickySpanish
              RickySpanish commented
              Editing a comment
              The weird thing would be, why would he show up at that time while being missing all those years.

            • Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              Bo is not walking through the church's door or any door anytime soon..

          • #8
            I'm just glad their special day was ruined. They don't deserve to be happy.

            Comment


            • #9
              I actually think it should have been a fire. That way it would have made Claire look way more guilty, and everyone would think it was her. It would have been a smarter set up, since whomever did this is likely the same person who destroyed the dress etc.

              Comment


              • #10
                Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
                I'm just glad their special day was ruined. They don't deserve to be happy.
                https://media.giphy.com/media/HXBsQPJSt9iWA/giphy.gif

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                  I actually think it should have been a fire. That way it would have made Claire look way more guilty, and everyone would think it was her. It would have been a smarter set up, since whomever did this is likely the same person who destroyed the dress etc.
                  I am hearing that it’s Chad he may not want Ben to be happy because of what Ben did to him and Abby.

                  Comment

                  Google Matched Content

                  Collapse

                  Bottom of Page

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X