Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kahinamah
    replied
    This wedding was magnificent, the most successful, everything was perfect, the dress, the dialogues, flashbacks and end of the episode in suspense, a real soap wedding

Leave a comment:

• Skins 2008
    replied
    Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post

She might harbor a secret hatred for her uncle Roman. He did fire her from the Brady Pub because of her inability to do her job.
    I can see Ciara laughing maniacally like Jordan when she pictured her uncle's Roman's reaction when he realized he didn't get an invitation to the wedding!

Leave a comment:

• Iluvdogz
    replied
    Originally posted by isa View Post
    I just finished watching it and for the first time in a very long time I didn't skip through anything! I watched the whole episode. I loved it from start to finish. My favorite parts were when Shawn pulled out the giant fortune cookie, Gabi's emotional response and Jake handing her the Kleenex, Sarah and Xander being moved by the vows and Ben wiping the tear from Ciara's cheek. And the flashbacks! Love the flashbacks! And then the groom went boom and it was awesome.
    I agree totally. My favorite part were the vows. Ben's vows were so powerful I felt like I could actually cry and then Ciaras were just as good. Fantastic wedding and the bride and groom looked stunning. Great job DOOL!!

Leave a comment:

• CallAboutTheCat
    replied
    It was beautiful. I was really, really moved by their vows.

Leave a comment:

• CADY
    replied
    It was a beautiful wedding. Too bad Eric & Nicole did not have a beautiful traditional wedding. Fans waited for 20 years to see them marry. It was Eli & Lani's first marriage. They deserved a beautiful wedding also.

Leave a comment:

• ckg1
    replied
    It was really beautiful and sweet. What an ending
    But it was really special when they said their vows, especially Ben’s face on the verge of tears and how he was so broken before Ciara. They really are beautiful together despite the person Ben was before Ciara. Cin’s wedding was.

Leave a comment:

• pnorbert2222
    replied
    Originally posted by trashy View Post
    Roman couldnt make it to his niece's wedding??.
    She might harbor a secret hatred for her uncle Roman. He did fire her from the Brady Pub because of her inability to do her job.

Leave a comment:

• pnorbert2222
    replied
    of the 4 weddings it's sad that the serial killer one where a bomb went off was still the classiest one.

Leave a comment:

• everafter
    replied
    I just loved everything about it. I thought RSW and VK were just perfect. And so the rest of the cast.

Ciara and Ben's vows were just beautiful... Ben wiping Ciara's tear...Shawn D and the fortune cookie was cute...Julie's story about Ciara was a nice touch...The confetti was lovely. Too bad there wont be a honeymoon.
    I can't wait to watch it again.

Leave a comment:

• trashy
    replied
    Roman couldnt make it to his niece's wedding??.

Leave a comment:

• isa
    started a topic Ben and Ciara's wedding was beautiful

Ben and Ciara's wedding was beautiful

I just finished watching it and for the first time in a very long time I didn't skip through anything! I watched the whole episode. I loved it from start to finish. My favorite parts were when Shawn pulled out the giant fortune cookie, Gabi's emotional response and Jake handing her the Kleenex, Sarah and Xander being moved by the vows and Ben wiping the tear from Ciara's cheek. And the flashbacks! Love the flashbacks! And then the groom went boom and it was awesome.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X