X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Actor leaving Days of Our Lives

At least it seems to be his choice. I wonder if Nicole will go with him

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2020/0...our-lives.html

Days of Our Lives actor, Greg Vaughan is stepping away from his role as Eric Brady on the NBC daytime drama.

Vaughan has been on the show since 2012. He also played the roles of Diego Guittierez and Lucky Spencer on General Hospital. In an episode of their podcast series with Steve Burton and Bradford Anderson, Vaughan revealed he was taking a break from the show.

Seriously, who will be left?

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      The good old couple, but a goldie to us JARLENA! John saving Marlena for the 1th billion times. Steve helping with Kayla find Marlena. If we get lucky, maybe Roman helps out from The Pub as well.

I want Nicole to stay! AZ shouldn’t lose her job.

Comment

Oh no. 😭 Eric and Nicole we’re finally happy and Greg is easy on the eyes 💕

Comment

He's taking a break, so does that mean he's coming back? He did it once, so I think we'll see him again.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
          CanaryFan98 commented
          Editing a comment
          I doubt it he was filming Queen Sugar when the shutdown happened. My guess is that show will make him a regular.

It just gets worse. Is there going to be anyone left?

Comment

Maybe the marriage falls apart. I hope AZ stays. There's no reason for her to have to leave too.

Comment

Well none of the contracts were renewed so there is probably going to be a lot of back and forth with actors. Some will return sooner or later some will be recast others may leave for good.

Comment

This is horrible! Althought I respect the fact that this is on GV's terms and it's a break.

But dang, Eric and Nicole just got married. I hope they don't trash/break-up the relationship.

I am tired of back from the dead storylines, but if Eric were to go missing and presumed dead but is actually kidnapped/abducted (and maybe Nicole discovers she's pregnant with their much needed overdue miracle child) I could suspend my disbelief for it.

Again, I don't want either characters trashed/thrown under the bus because of this.

Comment

Yeah i think there is more to come with the casting issues.

Eric is needed in Salem so if Greg leaves for good I hope they recast.

Comment

ugh of course! We finally get our happy ever after for Ericole and now one half of the ship leaves! I am sure its temporary sincr it says its a "break " but got how long?

Comment

All of the back and forth, surely Eric will be recast or is AZ ready to leave again? No reason she should, just because GV does.
                    I don't think any one half of a couple actor should be made to leave, just because the other half of a couple actor leaves.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                      CanaryFan98 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree with this in general but given the status of the show at this point I may make an exception for certain pairings.

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
                    Maybe the marriage falls apart. I hope AZ stays. There's no reason for her to have to leave too.

If it remains maybe a recast from Eric?

Comment

AZ will do just fine. I wonder if they will revisit Brady and Nicole?

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                        CanaryFan98 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would like that personally but knowing my luck this show will probably bring back Daniel.

• Carerra
                        Carerra commented
                        Editing a comment
                        P!ease no. Never again. Take Nicole and let them leave together. Fans have waited 20 years for them to be together.

• tiff5555
                        tiff5555 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think Daniel will be back from the dead. Rolf had this secret under wraps, from strict orders from Stefano.

If AZ wants to stay they may recast Eric would be funny if Jensen Ackles returned but I doubt it.

However given Covid I wouldn't put it past this show to resurrect Daniel and pair him with Nicole again.. If that's the case I rather have an Ericole HEA and I'm not a fan of the couple but at least he wouldn't be Danicole.

Comment

• dee2
                        dee2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I sometimes wonder if the BTS people are so leary of the show being cancelled, that they are just throwing
                        things out there, even if it makes no sense at all.

• CanaryFan98
                        CanaryFan98 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        dee2 which seems pointless to me because at this point its a matter of when not if it gets cancelled. Look at the budget they're working with.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X