Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Claire is well

I know she wants to be well but I really don't think she is. I'm not sure whether she's the one doing these things to Ciara but I don't believe she is well yet.

Thoughts?

I don’t think she is doing any or this. They are just making us think it is her. She looks more sane than Ben right now who is seeing his sister even when awake.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ben is fine. All the stress is just affecting him right now because of the wedding. His self doubt is coming in and causing him problems but he talked to Marlena. That shows me that he's not having any type of relapse. Claire is acting pretty suspicious though. I hope Claire is telling the truth but I cannot help but be skeptical.
      Last edited by Harmonica1985; July 21, 2020, 02:00 PM.

• Elvis12
      Elvis12 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not normal to hallucinate your dead sister and have conversations with her. Talking to Marlena is a waste of time. She cures no one.

I don’t think Claire is doing anything wrong either. I think it’s either Eduardo or Eve. Or both. No way could Claire assemble a bomb like that.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Claire could probably find someone that could build the bomb. If it's not her then my money is on Eve.

Definitely not Claire. I'm going to stick with my gut and say the bomb is most likely the doings of a DiMera. Revenge against Hope for Stefano's murder...just speculation.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I doubt that.

They will all probably jump on Claire, thinking she did plant a bomb. IF she is innocent, the question for me is, will she ever really be at peace with no one
    having believed her? Will any of them feel bad because they didn't? They are all having a jolly time with her not being at the wedding.

Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      @ Karen73UK. True, but it is always possible, with the way they are all acting.

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet she can find someone that builds bombs.

• July Baby
      July Baby commented
      Editing a comment
      @Harmonica: Yes, like Wyatt! (I think that was his name.)

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
    They will all probably jump on Claire, thinking she did plant a bomb. IF she is innocent, the question for me is, will she ever really be at peace with no one
    having believed her? Will any of them feel bad because they didn't? They are all having a jolly time with her not being at the wedding.
    I imagine it would be quite a struggle to have everyone blaming you for everything bad, including planting a bomb. Especially with Ben walking around forgiven by nearly everyone, including one of his murder victims. Regardless of what she did in the past, that level of serious distrust would hurt quite a lot.

I always wanted to believe she was better and with everything they've shown, I really doubt it's her doing all this. Especially the bomb. Which means the way they're all treating her is all bunch of cruel hypocrisy.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      No, they have very good reason to suspect it's her. They would be very foolish if they just dismissed her and it was her.

Originally posted by gymguy68 View Post
    Definitely not Claire. I'm going to stick with my gut and say the bomb is most likely the doings of a DiMera. Revenge against Hope for Stefano's murder...just speculation.
    Nothing to do with that at all IMO now if you said Orpheus I could see that he has no connection to Ben unlike the 2 main suspects Eduardo Hernandez and Jordan Ridgeway but some of his enemies will be there and it would give him a chance to kill them at one time..
    Last edited by Skins 2008; July 21, 2020, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I think it is Eve and probably Eduardo it is not Claire though. Claire is fine and sane and she is acting like sane also way more sane than Crazy Ben who is still as crazy as he has always been and always will be. Claire should realize she should not care how these people feel and they all are going to end up owing her an apology for how they have treated her. .She deserves better since her whole family is acting rude toward her and treating her horribly basically but they are all lovely dovey with a serial killer.

Comment

• Chris
        Chris commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean...okay, you like Claire. We all like Claire. I get that. But she is in no way "fine" or "acting sane." And that's kind of the point, isn't it?

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        Chris I see her acting fine and acting sane she is just acting really mad right now and upset that people are treating her horribly but are okay with a serial killer. Claire is acting sane. I also don't really like Claire but I am liking her way more than all these hypocrites right now.

She didn't do anything, I understand her frustration, when you do nothing, you do the good, you try to be a better person but it not works, afterwards I also understand Ciara and her doubts.

Comment

i said she was not well when they let her out. If they had took her with them to China and not given in to her and let her stay in Salem, she might have gotten better but right from the start she had that unhealthy obsession to Ciara the way she propped herself right in the middle of Ciara's life and wedding. Once Ciara forgave her she should have backed off and not pushed her way into her life and wedding.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          I couldn't agree more.

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree that Claire came on way too strong. She should have just told Ciara that whatever she could do
          to help her, she would, if Ciara wanted her to. It would have made it harder for them to suspect Claire
          for evetything; however for the drama, they probably would have, anyway, even if it made no sense.

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          dee2: Both Marlen a and Hope needed to sit her down and told her that she couldn't go near Chad a unless Chad a made the first move. It's perfectly understandable why they suspect her. Claire has been way to eager to "help".

Claire is too obvious of a suspect. I believe she better and even okay to be out. I do think she should still be under a doctor's care and having ongoing therapy.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not convinced she's well yet. It should have been a requirement that she attend therapy in order to be released.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with Claire, other than she's deeply hurt that her own family can't put some faith in her. She hasn't done anything, or said anything to lead us to believe she's doing these things or that she's not well. More importantly, nothing has been shown on screen to point that Claire is still unbalanced and is doing these things. How come Ben gets all the benefit of the doubts that he could change, but Claire doesn't, especially from her own family? All the times Ben was set up, Ciara stood by him, she can't do the same for Claire, her own family?? Claire is fine!

Comment

• Chris
          Chris commented
          Editing a comment
          As I commented above, Claire is clearly not fine. No, of course she didn't sabotage Ciara, we're just supposed to think she did. However, we "think" she did precisely because of the way she's behaving!

• Beca Drags
          Beca Drags commented
          Editing a comment
          Stefano was never romanticized or his crimes whitewashed. He was a villain and he stayed a villian till his very end and viewers and characters knew that. Turning a serial killer into a romantic lead and making him besties with his victims he tortured and tried to murder is sickening!

• Beca Drags
          Beca Drags commented
          Editing a comment
          There's also nothing "clear" about Claire not being fine. She has done nothing to prove she is not fine.

The mellow stuff before could be Claire but a bomb is quite different and even if Claire is guilty of some thing I doubt she would do anything that drastic...

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          The bomb could be from Clyde but the drugging I believe was Claire.

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          The bombing is something Eduardo ,Orpheus or Jordan would do,Clyde is capable of it but I doubt he would it because he would automatically be the main suspect since he told Ben he was sending a gift.

Didn't Clyde tell Ben he sent a wedding present. Could he have had a bomb set up?

Comment

• dee2
          dee2 commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be the kind of present Clyde would think fitting.

• Ammalie02
          Ammalie02 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought of that too after the phone call but I just dont think he would actually kill Ben, the other wedding guests yes but I wouldn't think he'd do that to Ben. I think they are trying too hard to make it seem like it's Claire for it to be her. It's going to be someone nobody would expect. They're trying too hard to throw the audience off.

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it's Clyde or Eve.

So I don't think she's doing anything to Ciara, but I also don't think she's 100% well. I think being blamed will send her over the edge...

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          soapfan6: I think it's understandable that they would question if she's well. She has to prove it.

• soapfan6
          soapfan6 commented
          Editing a comment
          Harmonica1985 i agree, with you. I just think its because instead of Belle just telling her "i understand where you are coming from however look at everything happening, you have to slowly prove yourself" belle flat out said she believed in her and her innocence then behind her back told Shawn she thought she was lying and fooling everyone. She felt betrayed. Belle woud have been better off just telling claire to her face she doesnt believe her.

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish Marlena and Hope had sat Claire down and told her that she can't force herself back into Ciara's life. That needed to be Ciara's decision.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X