Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickest Funeral Ever

The more I think about it, the funnier it is. Kate nearly exposed Vivian's scheme, but I don't think she realized the dead (couldn't help it) giveaway: Timing.

Who dies, is autopsied (or even if they're not), embalmed, placed in a casket, and prepared for viewing in less than 12 hours? Not to mention a supposed obituary in the paper hours after it went to print. Kate was so thrilled to see Vivian dead she didn't realize how right she was that she's alive

Vivian is royalty in Alamania (sp?). Why are they having services in Salem? Surely, there is someplace where more people care about her.

Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have they let her nephew, Nicholas, know? He might still care.

Maybe she was getting ready to be shipped away. I had no idea that was the funeral.

Comment

You would think that a death while in police custody would require an autopsy...Jake should have insisted on one once he heard his mama "died."

Comment

It was the silliest thing ever! So ridiculous! But I have to say I laughed out loud when she opened her eyes and started talking. Her just casually sitting up in that thing discussing everything with Ivan. Lol. Loved it! I would be creeped out lying in that thing but she was so casual about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ammalie02 View Post
          It was the silliest thing ever! So ridiculous! But I have to say I laughed out loud when she opened her eyes and started talking. Her just casually sitting up in that thing discussing everything with Ivan. Lol. Loved it! I would be creeped out lying in that thing but she was so casual about it.
          I loved it too! I cracked up when she just popped up. She treated like as casually as waking up from a nap

Comment

The referred to it as a viewing, a memorial, and a funeral. I suppose as foreign royalty, Ivan could have prevent her from having an autopsy and claimed that all further preservation, such as embalming, must be completed on her native soil. Who knows?

Comment

Have you guys forgotten? Its the exact same drug that was used on the Melaswen victims - injected, makes the body SIMULATE death and then wears off after a few hours. Obviously there was no funeral in Alamania, because it was a fake funeral, Vivian only orchestrated it to get out of Salem's police custody, she only needs to make Salem believe shes dead, Alamania has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by taylors2cats View Post
                You would think that a death while in police custody would require an autopsy...Jake should have insisted on one once he heard his mama "died."
                In real life it would. That being said I think we're supposed to believe that Evan took care of it... By take care of it I mean pay someone a great deal of money to make sure everything was in order.

Comment

Originally posted by NathanSYK View Post
                  Have you guys forgotten? Its the exact same drug that was used on the Melaswen victims - injected, makes the body SIMULATE death and then wears off after a few hours. Obviously there was no funeral in Alamania, because it was a fake funeral, Vivian only orchestrated it to get out of Salem's police custody, she only needs to make Salem believe shes dead, Alamania has nothing to do with it.
                  Not really related to the joke. The Melaswen drug was Dr. Rolf's doing (presumably) and was significantly more potent than this one which Vivian previously used on Carly. That drug kept them in a simulated death significantly longer. Long enough to be mourned, buried, and then retrieved from underground. Vivian's is much more short term.

But I was just poking fun at how fast this little fake funeral came together.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X