Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choke on the champagne Kate

Did anyone else want Kate to choke on the champagne she was so smugly drinking? She acts as if she didn’t do as much to Vivian as Vivian did to her. I’ve always been team Vivian and hated Kate from the day she came back on the fishing boat. Former hooker Kate, who pretends she has class, has done her fair share of horrible deeds to the people of Salem.

I hope someone sets Jake straight about dear Kate.

Comment

I'm no fan of Vivian, but I was thinking the same thing when Kate was gloating over Viv's coffin, expounding about, all of Vivian's twisted crimes, when we all know, Kate is probably close to being equally as vicious and malicious as Vivian. Why do they always have the wrong characters judging, when, they themselves have done the same rotten things??

Comment

Considering Vivian is the one who started their endless war by trying to kill Kate in a plane crash, I really don't have a problem with it.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the scene, Vivian would have done the same.
          I love Vivian and Kate, I love their rivalries, and both are so funny, hilarious, both have invaluable lines of dialogic.

Comment

I'm team Kate on this one. She has done her share of evil though..

Comment

Originally posted by kahinamah View Post
              Nothing wrong with the scene, Vivian would have done the same.
              I love Vivian and Kate, I love their rivalries, and both are so funny, hilarious, both have invaluable lines of dialogic.
              Exactly. This really is the nature of their relationship. Ever since Vivian tried to kill her in that plane. They are always fighting, full of snark, and more than happy to take each other out if given the chance. This is exactly what I would expect from Kate in this situation, or Vivian if the roles were reversed. Frankly I'd have been disappointed if she didn't have scenes like this.

Comment

Kate and Vivian hate each other. It was totally in character for Kate to bring champagne to the funeral and in character for Vivian to have faked her death to begin with.

I love their horrible relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                  I'm no fan of Vivian, but I was thinking the same thing when Kate was gloating over Viv's coffin, expounding about, all of Vivian's twisted crimes, when we all know, Kate is probably close to being equally as vicious and malicious as Vivian. Why do they always have the wrong characters judging, when, they themselves have done the same rotten things??
                  Because the things we hate about others are the things we hate about ourselves?

Kate hates Vivian because she's like the one woman she knows worse than she is.

Comment

I didn't blame her for gloating, but she crossed the line when Jake showed up. For his sake, she should have been respectful or left.

Comment

It made me feel better when Vivian sat up and complained about how hard it was to listen to Kate gloating.

Comment

Originally posted by belle_ View Post
                        I didn't blame her for gloating, but she crossed the line when Jake showed up. For his sake, she should have been respectful or left.
                        Why? All Jake knew when he decided to go there is that she's his biological mother, her manservant stole him from her, and his twin brother died trying to keep her from going to jail for trying to murder Kate. He had no attachment to her and he sure wasn't grieving over her.

And you know, it bugs me how easily Kate gave up on Vivian being alive. Who is in a casket, prepped and ready for a funeral complete with an obituary, the morning after they die?

Comment

The writers are really playing the viewers for fools.
                          Vivian dies at night in the police station and is in a casket the next morning? BULL! Stop insulting the viewers with this garbage. Get a decent quality control person.
                          They play the police for damn fools in Salem.
                          Who notified Kate? How is it Kate new thee arrangements before Jake? No one on the Police force thought enough to tell Jake? Gabi had to tell him in the morning? Is Kate really that STUPID to not know it was staged?
                          Show is turning into trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlys #1 Fan View Post
                            Did anyone else want Kate to choke on the champagne she was so smugly drinking? She acts as if she didn’t do as much to Vivian as Vivian did to her. I’ve always been team Vivian and hated Kate from the day she came back on the fishing boat. Former hooker Kate, who pretends she has class, has done her fair share of horrible deeds to the people of Salem.
                            Ummm Vivian is far worse than Kate. She killed total strangers to frame someone. She buried people alive. She's possibly the most vindictive and evil characters to ever be on Days. I love her character because she's funny but if she was a real person she would be pure evil

Comment

• Carlys #1 Fan
                              Carlys #1 Fan commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You are not wrong, but she is oh so entertaining!

• RickySpanish
                              RickySpanish commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Oh I agree. I love seeing her on the show

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X