Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Tuesday, July 21st. Preview

Hope & Allie help Ciara get ready for her wedding. Ben gets a surprise phone call. Shawn & Belle question Claire's motives. Claire swears she did not make Ciara sick. Her parents are not convinced. Xander sets the record straight with Sarah. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Claire has to realize that it looks like she's guilty.

Comment

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think Claire is completely well. I'm not sure she is guilty of the recent events though.

Who in Salem besides the supposedly "dead" Jordan Ridgeway would want to see Ben Weston in jail or dead the most? That person is the one who is setting up Claire to take the fall.

Comment

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Eve is responsible for these tragic events. She is returning to Salem soon.

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope this means Eve has been freed from having to interact with Jack and Jennifer for awhile.

So sad that Ben gets every chance and benefit of doubt, but Claire keeps getting side eyed from her whole family. Just wrong! There's nothing wrong with Claire, and nothing has been proven on screen to even remotely point to her being guilty of these things.

Comment

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      My sentiments exactly!

• rkm137
      rkm137 commented
      Editing a comment
      In fairness, when Ben first returned and fires started everywhere, his butt spent as many days and nights in the holding room at the SPD as he did his apartment for the first 6 months.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X