X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonica1985
    commented on 's reply
    Days will have some blow back because there are many Gabi fans out there.

• backheidi
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely not true! Vets are over 18 and beloved!

• backheidi
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. They had a chance to redeem her but villainized her beyond any sympathy!!

• backheidi
    commented on 's reply
    Sadly not so much now. BB as Jake seems to be the popular one! He definitely has chemistry with most everyone now that he got rid of the Stefan baggage!

• Mr.Sami_Brady
    commented on 's reply
    Daniel could have been a likable character. But because Higley and TPTB were always shoving him down our throats, and they had other characters thrown under the bus for him/trashed and everyone talking about how 'AMAZING' He was, he was such a garbage character. I'm glad he's dead, and I'd give Eric a medal.

Rafe is... not a bad character but he is definitely not interesting. I think the final nail in the coffin for him was when the show tried to make him like Bo to force the Hope and Rafe pairing.

• Silentfan
    commented on 's reply
    And they don't! The DiMera's were once interesting and now they are boring!

• Silentfan
    commented on 's reply
    Better than the snooze fest that is Chabby

• ckg1
    commented on 's reply
    So true, lol. Jack should be Frankenstein’s monster at this point.😂😂 I cant with this...all of them may as well be the
    walking dead zombies by now.

I can’t believe I even take any of this seriously and watch like it’s not ridiculous. So Gabi’s situation is the least, lol. Look at Chad, he’s a robot zombie, probably still is!
    Last edited by ckg1; July 20, 2020, 12:58 PM.

• gymguy68
    commented on 's reply
    Perfectly stated!

• icyblue2034
    replied
    Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
    I hope Gabi leaves town in a straight jacket and muzzle. She’s been acting crazy for months believing her husband came back from the dead .
    Like Will, Tony, EJ, Abe, Caroline, Nicole, Maggie, Victor, Roman, Marlena, Hope, Kristen, Vivian, Orpheus, and a whole host of others did? I can list more if you want. Not the least of which is Jack Deveraux who has come back more than once. One of those times he came back after his organs were harvested and donated with his remains being cremated and spread off somewhere. He should be looking like Frankenstein's monster right about now! In Salem it's almost crazier to believe someone actually died and stayed dead. Especially when someone who looks and sounds exactly like the supposedly deceased person shows up with the mad scientist behind the resurrections hinting that he (or she) is in fact the deceased person.

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Originally posted by Carlys #1 Fan View Post
    Listen, Days of Our Lives has lost some of its most popular characters through the years for various reasons including Bo, Hope, John, Marlena, Kayla, Steve, Julie, Doug, Kimberly, Shane, Sami, Carrie, Austin, etc. Days will be just fine whenever we are finally free of Gabi’s reign of terror. All of those characters were/are MUCH bigger- many of the characters (and the actors) were household names, on endless magazine cover, game shows, the focus of huge story arcs that brought in ratings we can only dream of today. Gabi is a blip on the radar of the show’s soon to be 55 years.
    Exactly! Gabi is blip on the radar of the show's legendary existence. Days will be fine without her.

Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
    I hope Gabi leaves town in a straight jacket and muzzle. She’s been acting crazy for months believing her husband came back from the dead .
    Would love this. I'd love to see her taken off in handcuffs and imprisoned for the many, many, malicious crimes she's committed and walked away from scot-free.

Leave a comment:

• Carlys #1 Fan
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, let her leave in either a straight jacket or,
    better yet, a body bag.

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Well one thing is true, it's how Abby left.

• Key
    replied
    I thought it was settled that she was leaving. Hope not. She could be the Dorian Lord of Salem. Given competent writers....
    and an adequate Victoria Lord.
    Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    What like Marlena's, Sonny's, Jennifer's, Lexie's, and Kayla's did? 🙄

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X