Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With pretty bad ratings and her character involved in one of the more prominent stories I just do not see much being affected with or without her. Her last few stories have been not well liked and even with BB being back the response seems lackluster. I think the biggest loss is Will but hope it is short!!

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Stabi was popular. It was her most popular pairing.

• backheidi
      backheidi commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadly not so much now. BB as Jake seems to be the popular one! He definitely has chemistry with most everyone now that he got rid of the Stefan baggage!

It wouldn't be a bad thing, she's a great actress but the charcter of Gabi has been destroyed, she is being written the same way over and over, its really getting old, unless they start writing her in a different way she can leave and stay gone.

Comment

• backheidi
      backheidi commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. They had a chance to redeem her but villainized her beyond any sympathy!!

The only way I’m okay with her leaving is if it’s temporary. Gabi goes to jail again for a crime she didn’t commit and comes back and sue (and win) the City of Salem. But Days couldn’t write a storyline like that. They barely got these weddings right.

Comment

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t know of CIN. That is big! The promo looks good!

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right? So sick of this show doing our girl wrong. Honestly i understand if CB decided to expand her horizons, but if she is gone so am I. She is the main reason i watch. I used to watch daily and only watch when i know she is on now, plus Sami is back so thats a bonus. But if she is really gone (even temporarily) i prob wont watch until she returns. I know many who feel the same. Love or hate her she gets people talking. She is a huge asset to the show and they would be incredibly stupid to let this gem go!

• ckg1
      ckg1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly how I see it Flowercity and everyone here. I agree with every word FC. I’ll most likely be gone too if CB does depart. Won’t really tune in till she’s back, hopefully she will. I may also tune in for Sami while she is in Salem and Kate especially(enjoying that she works for Abe lol). But my issue is how they write the stories for the rest of the Dimeras. I don’t like Abby, whether it’s KM or MM playing her. Just cannot take the character. Can’t watch Chad because of her and won’t watch BB either unfortunately due to being mixed up with them. They won’t have Gabi to throw under the bus at least. Hopefully it’s temporary if CB does leave.

Originally posted by Angela8422 View Post

Same. I’ll be glad when she’s gone. Gabi is smug, arrogant, and unlikeable.
    That could be said for any character over 18 years old on the show .TBH.

Comment

• backheidi
      backheidi commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely not true! Vets are over 18 and beloved!

I hope Gabi leaves town in a straight jacket and muzzle. She’s been acting crazy for months believing her husband came back from the dead .

Comment

• JackandJenfan
      JackandJenfan commented
      Editing a comment
      What like Marlena's, Sonny's, Jennifer's, Lexie's, and Kayla's did? 🙄

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well one thing is true, it's how Abby left.

• Carlys #1 Fan
      Carlys #1 Fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, let her leave in either a straight jacket or,
      better yet, a body bag.

I thought it was settled that she was leaving. Hope not. She could be the Dorian Lord of Salem. Given competent writers....
    and an adequate Victoria Lord.
    Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlys #1 Fan View Post
      Listen, Days of Our Lives has lost some of its most popular characters through the years for various reasons including Bo, Hope, John, Marlena, Kayla, Steve, Julie, Doug, Kimberly, Shane, Sami, Carrie, Austin, etc. Days will be just fine whenever we are finally free of Gabi’s reign of terror. All of those characters were/are MUCH bigger- many of the characters (and the actors) were household names, on endless magazine cover, game shows, the focus of huge story arcs that brought in ratings we can only dream of today. Gabi is a blip on the radar of the show’s soon to be 55 years.
      Exactly! Gabi is blip on the radar of the show's legendary existence. Days will be fine without her.

Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
      I hope Gabi leaves town in a straight jacket and muzzle. She’s been acting crazy for months believing her husband came back from the dead .
      Would love this. I'd love to see her taken off in handcuffs and imprisoned for the many, many, malicious crimes she's committed and walked away from scot-free.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Days will have some blow back because there are many Gabi fans out there.

Originally posted by GrandmaJulie View Post
      Like Will, Tony, EJ, Abe, Caroline, Nicole, Maggie, Victor, Roman, Marlena, Hope, Kristen, Vivian, Orpheus, and a whole host of others did? I can list more if you want. Not the least of which is Jack Deveraux who has come back more than once. One of those times he came back after his organs were harvested and donated with his remains being cremated and spread off somewhere. He should be looking like Frankenstein's monster right about now! In Salem it's almost crazier to believe someone actually died and stayed dead. Especially when someone who looks and sounds exactly like the supposedly deceased person shows up with the mad scientist behind the resurrections hinting that he (or she) is in fact the deceased person.

Comment

• ckg1
        ckg1 commented
        Editing a comment
        So true, lol. Jack should be Frankenstein’s monster at this point.😂😂 I cant with this...all of them may as well be the
        walking dead zombies by now.

I can’t believe I even take any of this seriously and watch like it’s not ridiculous. So Gabi’s situation is the least, lol. Look at Chad, he’s a robot zombie, probably still is!
        Last edited by ckg1; July 20, 2020, 12:58 PM.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X