This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! CB possibly leaving

If this happens it will be a horrible blow for Days. She's one of the most talented young actresses in daytime. I'm hoping her departure is temporary or that we get a recast. Days needs Gabi to keep it interesting.

Thoughts?

This has been talked about on the board for a couple of weeks now. At this stage it is only a rumor and has not been confirmed by the show.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
      Harmonica1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope it is just a rumor. We can't lose talent like CB or a great character like Gabi.

These days I take any actor leaving with a grain of salt as most return anyway.

Comment

• gymguy68
      gymguy68 commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfectly stated!

I hope it's a rumor, and that CB will confirm that she stays, I can't see Days without CB and Gabi.

Comment

CB left once before, and Days survived. If she does leave, I am sure she will be back. Days, however, will be fine. There are a whole canvas of great actors to help the show if they lose Camila Banus. Maybe they can get the first Gabi actress back.

Comment

Days cast is getting pretty thin

Comment

She’s left before and come right back.

There are several characters leaving, I hope they announce some characters being added soon.

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Days may be focusing on CHABBY and PHLOE.

• GHKissOff
            GHKissOff commented
            Editing a comment
            If DOOL intends to concentrate on Chabby and Phloe than they might as well end the show. Seriously, neither couple is must-see TV, oh Phloe is decent if they have a good SL. But Chabby, UGH, nothing about them is entertaining IMHO, didn't miss them at all while they were gone wish they hadn't come back. These two are just the same old story, their all-powerful love some interloper thrown under a bus so they look justified, and they get back together wash rinse repeat ho-hum. If that's the future of DOOL count me out.

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, Days didn’t do bad with Chabby and Phloe on the DOOL app series, so I am sure Chabby and Phloe will be okay on the main show. GHKissOff Believe it or not, these pairings have fans as well.

Well right now, it's a rumor. From what other inside info fans says, that she was not happy with a salary cut offer. She may not have been happy with Brandon’s character direction either.

Comment

Hopefully it's just a rumor. Losing all the life she brings to the show would not be good.

I'm noticing multiple exits from the show, but no returns/additions. Granted exits from the show are easier than additions now, but it's hard to miss with the number of exits being announced. At least 4 characters for sure (that I know of), one that may or may not be temporary, and these rumors. Sounds like they're all jumping ship.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
              CanaryFan98 commented
              Editing a comment
              Which is why I think this past renewal was their last. When the show parts ways with Greg Meng and Kristian Alfonso chose to leave I think they know more than they're letting on. Although Greg Meng hasn't said anything since he was let go.

That being said I do think there are characters who need to go as the cast IMO is too big and a lot of them are just filler at this point. So I'm ok with the show trimming the cast. CB leaving is surprising though considering that Gabi is a character that's frontburner and they do write for unless she wants to test the waters.

If this happens days will be so much better without her. She makes days boring and she is horrible her character

Comment

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              I put Gabi as a great character to lump her in with the Dan and Rafe's of the world is not fair IMO.

• Silentfan
              Silentfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Better than the snooze fest that is Chabby

• Mr.Sami_Brady
              Mr.Sami_Brady commented
              Editing a comment
              Daniel could have been a likable character. But because Higley and TPTB were always shoving him down our throats, and they had other characters thrown under the bus for him/trashed and everyone talking about how 'AMAZING' He was, he was such a garbage character. I'm glad he's dead, and I'd give Eric a medal.

Rafe is... not a bad character but he is definitely not interesting. I think the final nail in the coffin for him was when the show tried to make him like Bo to force the Hope and Rafe pairing.

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
            If this happens days will be so much better without her. She makes days boring and she is horrible her character
            That is not true though, Days needs characters like Gabi to survive. CB is also one of the most talented actresses in soaps.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              You are so right.

• Carlys #1 Fan
              Carlys #1 Fan commented
              Editing a comment
              They have Vivian, Sami, Kate, Claire, and Kristen- all of whom do it better than Gabi

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
            Days cast is getting pretty thin
            Frees up money to sign other actors though to replace the ones who have left...

Comment

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              You are probably right but if she wants to leave then nothing can be don, use her money to sign someone else or resign an actor or actress they want to keep.

• RickySpanish
              RickySpanish commented
              Editing a comment
              The show was doing better years ago before she was even on there. The show did fine when she left. It will be fine if she leaves again, as long as they have entertaining stories, and a good talent pool

• Silentfan
              Silentfan commented
              Editing a comment
              And they don't! The DiMera's were once interesting and now they are boring!

Apparently CB leaving cannot be confirmed either way. But, if Gabi is gone, at least I can fast forward the Dimeras, basically Chabby. Too bad for BB, he’ll probably be the latest casualty to be destroyed for Chabby for their angst storylines. Maybe Gabi should run as far as she can!

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
              That is what I am wondering. When did Gabi Hernandez DiMera become the face of Days and the most entertaining? CB is a good actress. But so is most everyone on the show. Days will be fine without the character, Gabriella Hernandez DiMera. There are so many other storylines going on that are more interesting. Days lose characters all the time. The show will be just fine. JMHO

And why is everyone so sure CB is not returning?

Comment

• Abby_fan
                Abby_fan commented
                Editing a comment
                It’s difficult to me when fans of some act as if other actors are beneath another one. Miss who you want but don’t assume that a show cannot go on and other working actors are so boring that the show will end. Oh please spare me any concept that states Gabi Hernandez DiMera is going to end one of the longest running. soaps if her character isn’t on canvas. JackandJenfan JMHO

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                1. I never said it will. 2. That is someone's opinion, not fact. They are entitled to that opinion.

• Harmonica1985
                Harmonica1985 commented
                Editing a comment
                Abby fan: I said it would be extremely boring if CB leaves and for me it will hurt the show because if they can't afford lose drive away talent.

Originally posted by Harmonica1985 View Post
              If this happens it will be a horrible blow for Days. She's one of the most talented young actresses in daytime. I'm hoping her departure is temporary or that we get a recast. Days needs Gabi to keep it interesting.

Thoughts?
              Days will be interesting to me with or without her. The show will survive like it has done with all the other departures through out the years.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X