Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Two Scoops for 7/20: Let 'em say we're crazy, what do they know? by Tony S.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mahdi
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2004

Two Scoops for 7/20: Let 'em say we're crazy, what do they know? by Tony S.

DAYS delivered the OMGs in abundance last week! Hurricane Sami blew into town. Ben's blaming made Claire frown. Jake is a twin! Abe's made of win. Bonnie's still whack. Ivan's back! Vivian's dead!? And Eric and Nicole were finally wed! So, say, ''I do!'' and let's Rollerblade to Salem Place and pick up something at the Java Café to toast Eric and Nicole's big day in this week's DAYS Two Scoops!

https://www.soapcentral.com/days/con...020/200720.php

200720.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mahdi; July 19, 2020, 06:24 PM.
    mahdi
    Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

The pic, lol! ^ Good one I loved Jensen in that role but Greg, made Eric is own.

I wonder of STABI fans regarding this twin news? And Chad and Gwen have chemistry. And he still got it with Gabi. Dont care much of Sami. If she is not with Lucas or EJ, she can be annoying at times I know others missed her. Anyway, can't wait for another wedding!

Comment

• LoveBO
      Executive Poster
      • Jun 2012

Hmmm, I never thought of Chad being Allie's baby's father. Talk about drama!! LOL

Comment

• mahdi
        mahdi commented
        Editing a comment
        Shame, SHAME on Tony for saying that! AAAARRGH! I've already put that in my Selective Amnesia file.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        ^ Some fans were saying that EJ was the father, lol! I thought that was gross too. I rather it be Rory instead We need the laughter there.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X