Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Ben and Ciara discuss where they are planning on living?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Ben and Ciara discuss where they are planning on living?

I've missed some episodes, so maybe I missed them talking about it.

Hopefully the Kiriakas mansion... The scenes with Ben, and Victor will be more than worth it.

Comment

Ben probably couldn't afford rent anywhere since he is never at work.At least Ciara is wealthy thanks to grandpa Victor. Victor wouldn't want a killer in his mansion. Dude, he's getting too old for all of his offspring to keep piling their girlfriends, boyfriend etc. in his house. Let him have some peace and everyone else find your own place to live.

Comment

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        He loves conflict. It's what keeps him going. Without it he'd just wither up

• Joluiscute
        Joluiscute commented
        Editing a comment
        Victor tried to kill Bo. He is probably more sympathetic to a killer than one might think.

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        Vic is a killer himself....on a much larger scale than Ben....he'll understand 😂

I guess Victor will be getting more boarders. The reason I hope so is just because it would be so entertaining - imagine the remarks coming out of Victor's mouth. 🤣🤣

Comment

Hope's den? Or maybe David's old room at Rafe's place.

Comment

Off topic: I wonder if Victor is coming back amid this COVID-19 pandemic.

Ciara and Ben might not need a place to live if something happens to Ciara or Ben at that wedding. But maybe they can be given their own place or move into the upstairs garage apartment once it is vacated.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they just end up staying in the Salem inn. I'm still not sure how Ben saved up the money for a ring when half or so of his time at the garage has been unrelated to work. But I guess that's what you get when you rush storylines like this.

Comment

Both working, so can take an apartment, or a studio.

Comment

First of all I can remember being a very young girl (five-ish .... told you I was old) and the lady I used to stay with sometimes would listen to a "story " on her radio - I could swear it was Portia Faces Life. Obviously it was a soap opera that people loved - and they didn't care what the characters wore or where they lived - just enjoyed the 15 minute! program. I'm sort of the same way - I pay very little attention to backgrround, wardrobe, where they live, etc. I do remember watching ATWT and being very interested in Lucinda's business which was an integral part of people's lives. Just my thoughts

Comment

Well they are sharing the hotel room (2119) with Brady & Zander right? LOL I know Brady is gone but maybe he paid his share in advance in advance so it gives them some time.

Comment

It's bothered me that they are bascially living at the Salem Inn..have they even discussed where else they could go.. can't have any more family then the two of them

Comment

The are like children playing house. They want it now. Ciara knows that Ben does not make a lot of money but was elated to know that if Ben saved up all his pay for a few months, he could buy her a ring. Smh. Realize that Ben said he would not marry her unless he could get her a ring. Priorities??

Comment

There sure isn't room now in Hope's tiny house. They could take turns in that one room, though.

Comment

Well once they are married maybe Ben will be ok using her money. She has to make a decent salary and then her money from Victor.

Comment

They should have made Ben not Stefan/Jake the Alamain/Dimera heir.

He needs rich relatives to make it in Salem. Plus I think Vvian would really be supportive of the whole serial killing thing. I remember that time she pumped Carly's patients full of Drano.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X