Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the third syringe of serum?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the third syringe of serum?

Did I miss them showing that? Viv jabbed Kate with one (hope she retrieved her fave pen) and Jake jabbed himself with one, but there were three. My guess is that the other one won't be mentioned again, but I would like it to go to Bonnie. Just in case she is Adrienne.

I wondered that myself. I wondered why in the world Rolf gave her three to begin with. But I guess we'll see. Just as we'll see why they bothered injecting him with the serum just to bring up this stupid bogus twin story immediately afterwards.

I wonder if perhaps Kayla will wind up giving the serum to Justin somehow. In this living nightmare of storylines I would almost pay to watch her freak out when he stabs her. Granted we know she can't be Adrienne, but it could still be funny.

Comment

• Harbor Club
      Harbor Club commented
      Editing a comment
      Justin and Jack should team up with Lucas to get her scanned for a chip too.

I believe Gabi has it. She did mention the third syringe after Jake was having no reaction from the first injection.

Comment

Maybe the third syringe had something in it to simulate death and Vivian used it. Maybe she and Kate had this planned ahead of time.

Comment

Gabi might one to keep one in reserve in case Abby kills someone again and forgets.

Comment

Originally posted by pnorbert2222 View Post
          Gabi might one to keep one in reserve in case Abby kills someone again and forgets.
          I can see it now: Gabi's being framed again so her lawyer calls Abigail to the stand and Gabi stabs her with it right there in the courtroom. Those scenes would probably end up being the kind that are hilarious when they really aren't meant to be.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X