• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WillHorton
    Recurring Poster
    • Jul 2017

Allie is nothing like Sami

I thought she was supposed to be a chip off the ole block. Aside from her appearance, she is nothing like Sami!
  • Soapsbarbie
    Day Player
    • Mar 2020

Most daughters soap opera wise always end up being the total opposite of their mother. Look at Hope on B&B

Comment

• CADY
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2012

I think Allie is a bit like Sami. She is determined and stubborn like Sami. The main difference is Sami was not financially well off growing up. Allie was given the best of everything after Sami married EJ. Allie is spoiled gal!

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
        Soapsbarbie commented
        Editing a comment
        Money doesn’t buy happiness, in which it’s stolen money anyway! Lol and thank god EJ wasn’t her father.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        ^ EJ was a excellent father to Allie. He accepted her as his own. Allie could be spoiled, but she has a good heart, somewhere.
    • RickySpanish
      Contract Poster
      • Dec 2018

She's immature, impulsive, and stubborn. She's very much like Sami in those ways. What sets her apart from Sami is she hasn't been jealous, vindictive, or vengeful...

Give her some time... Like when she gets interested in a man who's with someone else..... We will see then how much like her mother she really is. The one unfortunate thing is the actress is only 15, so not an actual adult. So I don't see her really doing any adult material.. It's too bad she wasn't older. I think it would be hilarious if she fell for Ben... Imagine Sami with that one.

"He tried to murder Will!".
      "Yes mom but Will forgave him, why can't you?"...
      "What is wrong with my children?"
      "We have you as a mother"
      Last edited by RickySpanish; July 18, 2020, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Soapsbarbie
        Soapsbarbie commented
        Editing a comment
        Ben interacting with Will at Brady Pub as Sami came in seemed foreshadowing, The actress that plays Allie did screen test with RSW.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        ^ I think it might be Xander....she was eying on him.

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        Days1980 That's so weird. I did a search yesterday to see how old she was and it said 15. I look now and find nothing. Alrighty then, if she's 20 then I could see her getting with some guys on here.
    • Harmonica1985
      Senior Board Member
      • Sep 2019

Allie is nothing like her mother from everything I have seen

Comment

• icyblue2034
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2013

Allie is very much like Sami. She's impulsive. She's hot headed. She's rude to her family the moment they aren't doing what she wants.

Not that she doesn't have cause. Sami destroyed her childhood searching for her rapist stepfather who just happened to be dead at the time. But yeah, they are quite a bit alike. Though Allie is easier to come down and does have a better understanding of responsibility than Sami did at that age. But so far she's not tried to actually hurt anyone out of jealousy or anger. Of course, she hasn't had time for anyone to set her off so how that plays out remains to be seen.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Allie is a much better human being than her mother eve tried to be.
      • Harbor Club
        Board Regular
        • Jun 2020

Maybe the baby daddy is Sydney's boyfriend. That would be Sami-like. While she has been bratty, she hasn't come close to Sami's sister selling, drugging/raping Austin, and lying about Will's paternity. Sami had done all that before Allie's age.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Allie is mentally stable. Sami has never been.
      • lagirl
        Soap Addict
        • Nov 2006

Sami never wanted to give her child Will away like Allie does.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
          Harmonica1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sami wanted to use him as a weapon. If she wanted what was best she would have not raised any of her kids. Allie knows she's not ready and that proves she's more mature than her mother has ever been.

• Emerald Greens
          Emerald Greens commented
          Editing a comment
          Nothing wrong with adoption . She’s not ready and is thinking about what is best for the baby .
      • icyblue2034
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
        Sami never wanted to give her child Will away like Allie does.
        No, Sami just lied about the paternity and later faked amnesia of the paternity (following recovery from actual amnesia) so Austin would think Will was his and marry her.

The decision to give a child away to someone who can give him/her a better life is a hard one, and I don't understand this automatic negative connotation being attached to it.

Comment

• KCJ506
          Recurring Poster
          • Nov 2004

Ironically it was Claire(Sami's niece) that ended up being more like her instead of her daughter. And Belle and Sami are pretty much complete opposites.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            Soap Addict
            • Jul 2018

Don't know how Allie is considered nothing like Sami. They pretty much hit us over the head with how they are both alike and two peas in a pod.

Comment

• lagirl
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Allie is just like Sami unless everyone is catering to her and when that stops she goes off the rails. She is only nice now because she put Eric, Nicole, Lucas and everyone else in their place with her threats.
              Last edited by lagirl; July 20, 2020, 09:58 PM.
          • Bermudabeachbum
            Day Player
            • Aug 2005

Nope nothing like Sami. Just your typical everyday, spoiled, ungrateful, judgmental Horton. Nothing original here.

Comment

• WalnutGirl
              WalnutGirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Was Hope, Julie, and Jen like that as young girls.

• Bermudabeachbum
              Bermudabeachbum commented
              Editing a comment
              WalnutGirl Hope was but got much better when married to Bo. Jen was and still is. I don’t know about Julie, was before my time, but definitely is now.

• WalnutGirl
              WalnutGirl commented
              Editing a comment
              I think you could add Bo's hot mess daughter Chelsea to that mix as well. Melanie as well. At least they were to some extent , so was Sarah as a teen. I have not watched recently. Julie was before my time as well. I only starting watching Days in 1989, therefore I missed Hope's young years. In regards to Bradys, I would add young Stephanie to that mix as well.
          • Carlys #1 Fan
            Contract Poster
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by RickySpanish View Post
            She's immature, impulsive, and stubborn. She's very much like Sami in those ways. What sets her apart from Sami is she hasn't been jealous, vindictive, or vengeful...

Give her some time... Like when she gets interested in a man who's with someone else..... We will see then how much like her mother she really is.
            Exactly! She’s already very much like Sami. She’s only been on for a few weeks. Sami came on acting innocent too. I think Allie is a lot more like Sami than everyone thinks. Watch out Salem.

Comment

• Harmonica1985
              Harmonica1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              Allie is nothing like her evil mother. Claire is more like Sami.

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              Allie is basically Sami 2.0 get ready Salem Allie will shake this town up like Sami did.
          • WillHorton
            Recurring Poster
            • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Carlys #1 Fan View Post

Exactly! She’s already very much like Sami. She’s only been on for a few weeks. Sami came on acting innocent too. I think Allie is a lot more like Sami than everyone thinks. Watch out Salem.
            This is what I’m hoping lol

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by KCJ506 View Post
              Ironically it was Claire(Sami's niece) that ended up being more like her instead of her daughter. And Belle and Sami are pretty much complete opposites.
              It so often happens that way but it happens in real life too so it’s not really unexpected.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X