Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is She or Isn't She~~~Vivian

When Rafe was talking to Gabi, did he revealed Vivian had died? Did anyone else heard that? Please share.

Yes. Vivian is dead.

Comment

I am sure she faked her death to get out of jail.

Comment

Didn’t she fake her death before? One would hope they would make absolutely sure she is dead this time. I wouldn’t bet on it though. The Salem PD has a notoriously bad memory.

Comment

lol she faked it... She was talking with Evan about getting out and said she needed to think "outside the box" and was like "I think I've got it!".

Comment

I think she is not dead, it is a manipulation of Vivian and Ivan to get her out of prison.

It wouldn't make sense to have Vivian die now, when she's just met her son.

Comment

If she was really dead, that would make even less sense than all of the things on the show that don't make sense. She's trying to put one over;
              I hope she succeeds.

Comment

l don't think she is dead, but either way, is she really gone from the show so quickly? l want more. Jake needs her, or at least his storyline does!

Comment

• GHKissOff
                  GHKissOff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Really, I was hoping they'd go another route. AKA Vivian telling Evan that everyone has secrets no one is perfect, and that she needs him to do some digging about Elani find something that she could hold over their heads so that she could have the charges dropped. Guess what Evan uncovers, yep that Lani abused her duty by allowing her best friend Kristen to flee. Vivian uses the information as leverage against Elani to get them to lessen the charges to see that she gets off. That would have worked and it would have had that whole situation with Kristen blow up in Elani's face while getting Vivian out.

• Harbor Club
                  Harbor Club commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ^^That would have made a lot of sense for Vivian to look into Elani for leverage.

she isn't dead, she never is

Comment

I'm not sure if she is dead or not. Her visit was predicted as very brief. Whether she is dead or not, I don't think we will see her on screen anytime soon.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X