Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivian and Ivan

Is anyone else disappointed that Vivian and Ivan are leaving so soon?

I know I am. I've missed then. It's been so long since we've seen Ivan.

Comment

Definitely!! These two are nothing short of AMAZING when they are together.

Comment

I love them! However, I understand that LS does not want to act much anymore.I just hope she is not the one they kill off.

Comment

l didn't know they were leaving. (Haven't watched today's show) l am very sorry to hear it! What about her rehab of Jake? Oh, well, another missed opportunity for a good story.

Comment

I think it's a plan by Vivian and Ivan, and are still around and will stay for a while.

Comment

I hope they aren't leaving, they just got here. I get kind of tired of these characters coming back but only sticking around for a few episodes and then gone. It gets frustrating.

Comment

• magoo1000
                magoo1000 commented
                Editing a comment
                But Louise Sorel is old and does not want to work that much.

Originally posted by Ammalie02 View Post
              I hope they aren't leaving, they just got here. I get kind of tired of these characters coming back but only sticking around for a few episodes and then gone. It gets frustrating.
              We have not seen his death, so it seems logical to me that it is a stroke of Vivan and Ivan.

Comment

I don't think Vivian is dead, the way it was announced today. She has some scheme in mind. Otherwise, why on earth bring her back? Just to
                find out Jake is her son?

Comment

I’m sure she’s not really dead, but faking her death somehow.

Comment

I hope she comes back again. I love Vivian! She's a riot!

Comment

They just got here. Ivan quite literally just arrived. And I still haven't gotten the pleasure of seeing her shoot him for what he did to her. Not kill, just wound in punishment.

I doubt she's dead. I get that she doesn't want to do act anymore, but I can't see them bringing her back just to kill her moments after learning Jake's identity. That's pointless.

Comment

I doubt very much that Vivian is actually dead. This is all a scheme of some sort.

Comment

Love them! I hope they come back soon! At least have Ivan stick around to help guide Jake on being a DiMera!

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianGirl_06 View Post
                            I doubt very much that Vivian is actually dead. This is all a scheme of some sort.
                            Yes, she said in the last episode that she needed to think outside the box. Or inside the box, referring to her coffin.

I wonder if she will appear after her funeral "in disguise".

Comment

• dee2
                              dee2 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Vivian in disguise would be funny. Maybe that will happen. She might have a few choice words about people's reaction to her "death".

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X