Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Which good character should become the next villain?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Which good character should become the next villain?

A classic soap staple is the fall of tragic heroes. It's time for another hero to become the villain at least temporarily.

I think it should be Eli. Lamon wrote in a tweet that his dream story would be to become a villain for a storyline. It would also be a way to make Eli less boring and provide an obstacle for Elani. Who do you think it should be?
    Eli
    17.65%
    Lani
    14.71%
    Ciara
    5.88%
    Sonny
    0%
    Justin
    5.88%
    Will
    5.88%
    Jennifer
    0%
    Ben (again)
    14.71%
    Sarah
    14.71%
    Other
    20.59%

Lani. The only time she was interesting was when she was going after Shawn while he was with Belle. This “Mary Sue” Lani is boring as hell.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
      CanaryFan98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep I agree with this she was more interesting when she was a nutbar and it fits to her true personality as well.

They don't have to make Eli a villain. Just grey him up a little. Not as corrupt cop, but more rebellious Bo.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
      CanaryFan98 commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a good idea

It has to be Justin. I want him to go bad after losing Kayla to Steve. As of Lani, she was already one, ruining Gabi's life. Can't see Eli being a villian. I thought at one time Abby could be one. She sort of one when she lied to Stefan of releasing her from the mental ward. Thought she would go after Sami's man, EJ, just to make Sami angry. I could see Sarah as one....Gwen could definitely be one too.

Comment

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      exactly. I already consider Lani a villain right along with her rapist bff Kristen!

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      What can EJ do for Abby. The man is a crispy wrapped burrito. 🤔 Now Austin, that’s another story!!!😜

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing, LOL! Abby_fan He may have been in awe but he still wanted his wife, especially that she had 2 kids. I don't think Abby would want him now. She has 2 kids too by Chad. I do agree that Austin is another story. That was her first adult crush there...

Sarah. I think she's a bit unbalanced anyways but the baby swap debacle hasn't helped. If Maggie dies I could see her descending into madness.

Maggie and Xander are the only people that actually care about her IMO and she seems to hate Xander. I get the vibe the Hortons don't really connect with her since she's adopted (or maybe she's just...irritating) .

Comment

My vote is Chad and Abby.

Comment

• GrandmaJulie
        GrandmaJulie commented
        Editing a comment
        No way! I like them as good guys

• RickySpanish
        RickySpanish commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. Have Gabi turn baby face, and Chad and Abby plotting against her for a change.

• Harmonica1985
        Harmonica1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Chad and Abby are already villains with all that they've put Gabi through.

I was going to vote for Sarah but decided to vote for Justin, would like to see him explore his dark side again because of his anger seeing Bonnie walking around without a care in the world and Adrienne being gone.

Comment

Lani, that might make her a minimum interesting, because she is very boring and therefore uninteresting, she could easily become naughty, she has already let go of a murderer and with a friend like Kristen, no need for an enemy .

Comment

Ugh, Sonny was so obnoxious when the writers tried to make him grey and he would slick back his hair . I think Will was the most entertaining when he was dark and was out blackmailing people. Goody two shoes Will is so boring and it makes no sense that Sami and Lucas’s son would be such a doormat bore.

Comment

I vote for Lani because she needs something badly. I don't want Eli to end up the next Raines or Aiden.

Comment

I would only voted Ben again but that's because of my view is Ben's redemption story had been badly written.

Other than that, I don't understand why there would be a need for any good character to change even if they are consider boring when there is IMO more than enough bad or grey characters on the show.

And I hardly think of Justin as a totally good character especially how he treated Adrienne when he cheated on her.

Pretty much all the characters mentioned aren't squeaky clean in the slightest so they aren't totally good characters in terms of their behaviour throughout their time on the show.

Plus they have their fans who like them the way they are and it would seem those that want them to change particularly if they want them to go bad don't actually like or are invested in the character/s.

I think it's fine to show that any character can be morally wrong without having to drastically change their core characteristics.
              Last edited by CHK DeWilson; July 17, 2020, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
                I was going to vote for Sarah but decided to vote for Justin, would like to see him explore his dark side again because of his anger seeing Bonnie walking around without a care in the world and Adrienne being gone.
                Justen was not always such a nice guy but I like him better this way when he is not trying to drop a roof on someone's head for sleeping with his wife while he was sleeping with Angelica.

Comment

Let it be Eli if it is what Lamon wants. I have never liked a character this much since EJ left. I will watch him do anything. He is sexy, handsome, and great in love scenes.

Comment

But Then again, Lani could be a better villain. She could steal all the Salem men from their crazy women and go on a vengeful rampage as Kristen’s side kick. Nah, keep Lani as is. Let Eli go all villainous on their arses.

Comment

Lamon knows villains get storylines on this show so I don't blame him but the following would be better off:

Lani- She was more interesting when she was a nut going after Shawn while he was with Belle. Plus it would be nice if Abe could deal with one of his kids being bad more storyline possibilities.
                      Justin- If Adrienne isn't returning, I like to think losing Kayla as well as every case known to man etc would get him to go back into the Kiriakis fold. Victor isn't getting younger someone needs to take Victor's role on the show let it be him.
                      Ben- Works best as a pop up villain

Grey but not evil.
                      JJ- If he were to ever return it should be as the shady character he used to be I'd even take full blown villain because if Abby is going to be the sainted one let JJ be the complete opposite. So Jack and Jennifer can be busy dealing with it.
                      Ciara should be grey not villain.
                      Sarah should also be grey not villain she's a complete mess it would be nice if the rest of Salem was allowed to acknowledge it.

Comment

• Abby_fan
                        Abby_fan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well, I understand her friendship with Kristen. JJ isn’t stuck with Lani. Lani is with her soulmate, Eli, and they are beautiful together.

Lani has a right to befriend whom ever she wants and still thinks what she wants of Gabi. Kristen never did anything to harm Lani.

• CanaryFan98
                        CanaryFan98 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Abby_fan It just makes her so called moral high ground laughable especially with her being a cop and all. Gabi has to be brought to justice for a crime she probably didn't commit but Kristen can go free though.

I just hated that JJ was ever associated with Lani in the first place. I would prefer he hate her but they emasculated him entirely by the time he left. At least he's off screen.

• Abby_fan
                        Abby_fan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        JJ in irrelevant where Lani is concerned. And so is Gabi.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X