Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CincyLady
    commented on 's reply
    Okay - two out of three isn't bad for me!

• Zach
    replied
    I love her. One of my all time favourite actress/character on the show. I wish they could keep her around.

Leave a comment:

• heavenlee1016
    replied
    She is amazing. She is a hoot and somehow she makes her sympathetic while saying some truly awful stuff. She is so horrified his name is Jake!

Leave a comment:

• kahinamah
    replied
    Glad to see her again, the actress is great, I like her relationship with Yvan, the lines she has with Kate, I would like her to stay.

Leave a comment:

• Ammalie02
    commented on 's reply
    I use to watch Night Gallery! I'd forgotten all about that show until I saw this post! I didnt know she had been on an episode.

• lasagna
    replied
    I have a DVD collection of the early 1970’s show Night Gallery. Louise Sorrel is on an episode. She was a great actress even way back then, and so pretty.

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    replied
    Originally posted by alan650 View Post
    I love them so much! I am sad that they aren't permanent characters. I really wish she's at least explain where her other son Quinn went!
    Why doesn't she mention her beloved son Quinn? The former pimp turned spa owner who was framed for killing call girls.

Leave a comment:

• Carlys #1 Fan
    replied
    Long live Vivian Alamain- the one and only "Aunt Viv" and "Madam!" I love her and Ivan so much. With Vivian, Ivan, and Sami all being back, it's been a must see week!

Leave a comment:

• dee2
    replied
    I've enjoyed watching Vivian and Ivan.

Leave a comment:

• pnorbert2222
    replied
    This week I've had Vivian, Ivan and Sami. It's been great.

Leave a comment:

• alan650
    replied
    I love them so much! I am sad that they aren't permanent characters. I really wish she's at least explain where her other son Quinn went!

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    started a topic I'm so happy to see Louise Sorel back

I'm so happy to see Louise Sorel back

She has perfect comedic timing. Her outlandish performance of Vivian cannot be touched.

Seeing her with Ivan again is a nice throwback. I even enjoyed her other manservant Gus. Poor Gus hauled off to the slammer...

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X